“Best BBQ in Oregon”

Oregon Barbecue Company
Ranked #12 of 160 Restaurants in Albany
Reviewed 21 December 2017

This place offers a good variety of choices of meat and sides. Everything is delicious. The brisket is the best I have ever had and overall the best BBQ I have had anywhere.

1  Thank Dana W

Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

While driving through Oregon I saw this little bbq place and thought I would give it a try. I pulled in and almost drove away boy am I glad I didn’t. I ordered the brisket sandwich and it was fantastic and the BBQ sauce was delicious too. I would definitely stop here again.

1  Thank chefjeff60
Reviewed 23 November 2017

I am a Texas boy and can tell you this is the best Texas-style brisket I have found in Oregon sampling all I could find over the past twenty-odd years here. Their brisket is amazing! Wonderful smoke flavor, great peppery black bark on the outside, deep red smoke ring, sliced across grain properly, slices "flake" when bent then break, showing it was cooked low and slow for long enough to break down all the internal collagen. Best of all, their prices per pound are very reasonable: Brisket was $19/lb. It's take-away only, as they have no dining room. For fine weather they have outdoor picnic tables. Their pulled pork was merely OK, and their sausage (for which they use keilbasa, not the most flavorful choice) was not worth it, in my opinion. I would go back over and over to pick up more of that brisket by the pound. Open Mon-Sat from 11:00AM-until the meat runs out, which is the same way they do it in Texas. Love it--I'll be back for more!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Actually a second location - have not been to the Albany site!! This one is a drive thru on the corner of Crowfoot and Santiam Hwy, east side of Lebanon. And I'd rate it worth the drive from town!! It opened a little while ago - and I was hungry on my way past today. I had the Brisket sandwich - melt in your mouth tender!! Prices are OK - and I think I'd like to try a meal next stop, which includes 2 sides. They cater - and sell meat and sides by the pound!!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

We stumbled on this place by accident, my nephew was learning to drive and went past it. We went back the next Saturday. The Chicken is great, the Brisket delicious, the Ribs fall off the bone tender and the Pulled Pork??? Wow! The put the pork in the Baked Beans and they are out of this world good. We took it to nearby Waverly Park and had a picnic!