“Great menu!”

Sesame Asian Kitchen
Ranked #28 of 161 Restaurants in Ashland
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Sesame’s menu is inspired by the various cultures of the Far East, representing a fusion of cuisines from the South China Seas. We incorporate fresh Asian vegetables, free-range meats and house-blended spices with other specialty ingredients to create seasonal menus. Local partnerships allow us to feature the best ingredients and we offer beer, wine, sake and specialty cocktails to complete the experience.
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

I have been here a few times and I am always delighted by the menu. It has lots of options. I have had the lettuce wraps which are my favorite. Enough to share or eat by yourself and have leftovers. Excellent flavors and healthy! They have a bar and great service as well!!!

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

I have been to Seseme before for dinner and I always had a pleasant visit, wich is why I am pained to write this review but this last visit was somewhat painful. I went there with my significant other for lunch on my birthday and there were 4 dirty tables as we walked in. Once we sat down there were flys inside the restaurant with no attempt to get them out. The waiter did not even acknowledge that it was my birthday after seeing my i.d. We ordered 2 mojitos and the dragon noodles vegan style for me; wich they are amazing! I highly recommend it!. The food was put out in a timely manner and was very good. It was not the food that was the issue but the atmosphere wich caused us to want to box up our food and leave so the flys wouldn't land on it. The server also disappeared for quite awhile and it took too long for us to get our to go boxes when we were the Only customers in the store. I ordered a second mojito and the drinks were inconsistent. I do not recommend seseme for an outing, however I do for take outs! let's just hope their kitchen is clean! Seseme please clean up your atmosphere flys make for a dirty experience!

1  Thank Angelina M
Reviewed 21 August 2017

One can choose indoor or outdoor seating; the food is a nice mix of Asian fusion. I enjoyed the bang, bang shrimp. A good mid-level place for lunch or dinner

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

We loved the duck pad Thai and eggplant curry with the coconut-milk thai tea which for once was a Thai-style tea that wasn't too sweet. Friendly service and stylish, airy decor.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Tasty food with some amazing presentations to wow the customers.. The appetizers were not much food for the price. Main dishes tended to be generously sized but a lot of filler to make them look so big. Squeaky-clean interior. "Too-cool-for-the average customer' wait staff [sorry that I interrupted your me-time while you waited on us]. Had that feel of a "safe place to eat" that is attractive to a certain kind of tourist. We may be back for appetizers but will spend our main money elsewhere.

LISA B, Owner at Sesame Asian Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Hi Carol,

I was glad to read that you felt our food was flavorful and generously sized, but it was disappointing to read your perspective of our waitstaff. So much of our guest feedback revolves around how friendly and helpful our staff is. We look forward to your next visit for appetizers:)