“Great experience for my first massage”
Review of Waterstone Spa

Waterstone Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Waterstone Spa at Ashland Springs Hotel was created with the idea of becoming Southern Oregon’s premier wellness destination. Located next door to the hotel, the spa serves our guests and locals alike as a downtown oasis.Our team of experienced therapists and technicians use natural products that are biodynamically farmed, organic and many a time, local. Just as hotel’s restaurant Larks celebrates food fresh from the farms, the spa utilizes products with ingredients inspired and energized by nature. The same popular herbs showcased in our hotel, and infused into Larks dishes now bring their healing and medicinal properties and benefits to the spa products. Our full service spa offers a variety of treatments to best suit your needs. Our menus include a variety of rejuvenating massages, facials, Ayurvedic treatments, body wraps, soaks and more. Spa’s comfortable surroundings include Duet Suite, Japanese Ofuro soaking tub, steam and sauna, Vichy Shower, and other. Product lines include: Ilike Skincare, Jurlique, Applegate Botanicals, Buddha Blends.
Reviewed 8 September 2017

In Ashland for the Shakespeare Festival, I decided to recover from much hiking with my first massage. The facility is on the second floor of an older building, so it has character rather than glitz. I appreciated that the receptionist provided enough information for me to understand where to go and what to do without making me feel like a noob. The deep tissue massage was very relaxing, and of course all the warm towels, neck pillow, etc. were great. Since I was staying at the Ashland Hills hotel, owned by the same folks, I even got a discount. If I return to Ashland, I will try some other services here.

1  Thank ClevelandMom
"robes"
"duet"
"hiking"

Reviewed 15 June 2017

The spa offers a host of offerings. The warm stone is delightful. The showers, robes, and other amenities are first class. A great experience!

Reviewed 22 December 2016

really like this spa since includes steam room and sauna. the rooms for massages are quiet and nice temperature. the staff is very welcoming and warm.

Reviewed 7 December 2016

I am overawed and thrilled with my experience at the Waterstone Spa. I got the Seasonal Special: Exfoliation, Massage, and all the steam/sauna time anyone could want. Steven, my masseuse, was wonderful, taking time to explain everything that would happen, and was an awesome masseuse. The best part, however, was the Vichy Shower, a 5 headed water apparatus that gets the exfoliation scrub off of you. I must say, I giggled in complete and total abandon for several minutes. The sensations are just short of indecent! I loved every second of my experience. I'll certainly go back soon.