“Great Variety”

Ashland Food Coop
Ranked #12 of 170 Restaurants in Ashland
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 20 August 2017

Haven't had their premade food, but it is a great store, with a tremendous variety of fruits, which ripened beautifully, I might add, and cheeses. Good place to shop.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

We had an hour to kill before a rafting trip and the guide recommended this place.Great quality food,quickly prepared

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

You can order sandwiches or burritos at the counter or chose the buffet hot meals and pay it by the weight (9.99 x lb.) My mate had a chicken burrito, very big and weel stuffed, and I had some veggies and some italian style tofu. My food was good but nothing special, what I liked most the atmospheare. The best thing of my dinner was the berry blast smoothie.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

We visit the Ashland Food Coop every time we visit for inexpensive lunch items and road trip food. Great selection of organic and local produce.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

My football playing son needed a quick meal so we headed here. First off, what a great array of choices: beet Kraut, broiled chicken, homemade sausage, steamed green beans, dilled tater salad, tossed salad bar, eggplant parmesan with mint! Grab a real plate or a box to go and sample a bit of everything BECAUSE it is all fantastic. Organic ingredients. Plus a juice bar where you can order a concoction to Wake you Up and get you going! Pay at any of the registers for faster exit.