“Organics and Good Eats”

Ashland Food Coop
Ranked #12 of 166 Restaurants in Ashland
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Ashland Food Coop is a pleasant supermarket that features excellent organic produce, gourmet deli items, a good wine selection, tempting bakery goods and satisfying coffee shop/eatery. With patience, there's free parking, and prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

YOu want fresh veggies? YOu want a great sandwich ... you'll get both here. Inexpensive it isn't but every thing in there is the 'best of the best.'

Reviewed 20 August 2017

This is my first stop each summer I attend the fantastic Oregon Shakespeare Festival. They have a coffee, tea and sandwich bar. They also stock organic produce and lots of local beer and wine. I typically come in to buy a bottle of Oregon pinot noir, some organic dark chocolate and some fruit to keep in the mini-fridge at my hotel. It's a great place for those things and supports the local economy. I sometimes also buy healthy green smoothies here a bit like the ones I get in Los Angeles. A bonus reason to come here is that it feels like you are transported back in time to the 1960's, and I almost find myself looking for my VW Bus when I come out of the market with my booty.

1  Thank Melissa D
Reviewed 20 August 2017

Haven't had their premade food, but it is a great store, with a tremendous variety of fruits, which ripened beautifully, I might add, and cheeses. Good place to shop.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

We had an hour to kill before a rafting trip and the guide recommended this place.Great quality food,quickly prepared