“The Ashland whole food store”
Review of Ashland Food Coop

Ashland Food Coop
Ranked #15 of 172 Restaurants in Ashland
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

Ashland is small but the Coop offers great organic and natural foods. The cheese selection is wonderful and great prices on many products. The produce is amazing and colorful. The presentation of the store makes me want to go back. The staff is helpful and pleasant.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Ashland Food Coop is a pleasant supermarket that features excellent organic produce, gourmet deli items, a good wine selection, tempting bakery goods and satisfying coffee shop/eatery. With patience, there's free parking, and prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

YOu want fresh veggies? YOu want a great sandwich ... you'll get both here. Inexpensive it isn't but every thing in there is the 'best of the best.'

Reviewed 20 August 2017

This is my first stop each summer I attend the fantastic Oregon Shakespeare Festival. They have a coffee, tea and sandwich bar. They also stock organic produce and lots of local beer and wine. I typically come in to buy a bottle of Oregon pinot noir, some organic dark chocolate and some fruit to keep in the mini-fridge at my hotel. It's a great place for those things and supports the local economy. I sometimes also buy healthy green smoothies here a bit like the ones I get in Los Angeles. A bonus reason to come here is that it feels like you are transported back in time to the 1960's, and I almost find myself looking for my VW Bus when I come out of the market with my booty.

1  Thank Melissa D
Reviewed 20 August 2017

Haven't had their premade food, but it is a great store, with a tremendous variety of fruits, which ripened beautifully, I might add, and cheeses. Good place to shop.