“Passing through....U gotta stop here!”
Review of Ashland Food Coop

Ashland Food Coop
Ranked #15 of 175 Restaurants in Ashland
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Stopped in the road trip for a bite to eat...this place is awesome. So quaint and delicious! Town is cool too. Ready to move here tomorrow. If u visit Ashland stop here.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

Ashland is small but the Coop offers great organic and natural foods. The cheese selection is wonderful and great prices on many products. The produce is amazing and colorful. The presentation of the store makes me want to go back. The staff is helpful and pleasant.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Ashland Food Coop is a pleasant supermarket that features excellent organic produce, gourmet deli items, a good wine selection, tempting bakery goods and satisfying coffee shop/eatery. With patience, there's free parking, and prices are reasonable.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 14 October 2017

YOu want fresh veggies? YOu want a great sandwich ... you'll get both here. Inexpensive it isn't but every thing in there is the 'best of the best.'

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 20 August 2017

This is my first stop each summer I attend the fantastic Oregon Shakespeare Festival. They have a coffee, tea and sandwich bar. They also stock organic produce and lots of local beer and wine. I typically come in to buy a bottle of Oregon pinot noir, some organic dark chocolate and some fruit to keep in the mini-fridge at my hotel. It's a great place for those things and supports the local economy. I sometimes also buy healthy green smoothies here a bit like the ones I get in Los Angeles. A bonus reason to come here is that it feels like you are transported back in time to the 1960's, and I almost find myself looking for my VW Bus when I come out of the market with my booty.

Date of visit: August 2017