All reviews family suite outdoor pool cleaning staff large room fridge freeway
Reviewed 22 January 2017

The maintenance staff was disrespectful, unhelpful, and seemed to be on drugs. I was only able to stay one night. They do not respect privacy and somehow feel entitled or feel a sense of power even though they are being payed by those they do not serve. No customer service. I will make sure to tell everybody about the maintenance staff at the cedarwood inn.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
CedarwoodGR, Guest Relations Manager at Cedarwood Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2017

Thank you for your review. We apologize that you did not enjoy your stay. We hope you were able to find other accommodations and had a wonderful stay in beautiful Ashland!

Reviewed 24 October 2016

I have stayed here off and on and it keeps getting better. The owners and staff are very kind and welcoming. The owners keep upgrading the rooms and I feel very comfortable in them. The bedding is better than most and the bed very comfortable. I like that it is not right by the freeway. It is on Siskyou street which is better than freeway noise. It is in Ashland and a few minute drive to the main store area and plaza.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 October 2016

Honestly I read the other reviews and I'm not sure they even stayed at the same place. For example the staff was very helpful, I needed towels and made all sorts of requests and they were very polite. In fact the guy that works at the front desk is absolutely sexy! Anyway that's just my two cents

Room Tip: Say 'SNARFFBLATT' to get discounts
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 October 2016

Room was in a dark alley. Small unattractive room with a pretty uncomfortable bed. Nothing nice about it. Location is out of town and not very convenient for anything except heading south. Shower and bathroom were OK>

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 September 2016

A spacious double queen on the garden courtyard was perfect for us. Clean and well stocked plus a refrigerator. Our dog was very happy with us for including her in our stay. A few minor maintenance items like the screens on the windows and a little better water pressure in the shower were not an inconvenience.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple