“Lunch time at a supermarket”

Snack Bar at Weaver Markets
Ranked #4 of 5 Restaurants in Adamstown
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 December 2015

I always was told not to go to a grocery store when you're hungry. Well, there is some truth to it. We stopped in to get some items that aren't available at our local stores. I noticed that I was picking up more items then we came for, so I decided we needed a lunch break. The snack bar was quite convenient within the store. I and my husband ordered grilled cheese with tomatoes and fries. The bill was low as compared to another place we had tried . Our lunch was delivered to our table. The fries were not very crisp at all and the sandwich was quite small with limited tomatoes. I guess that the price paid was comparable to what we received but we left slightly hungry. So we did continue our grocery shopping and didn't add unwanted items to our cart!

1  Thank Caroline P

Reviewed 5 December 2015

If you're visiting Denver/Adamstown, you HAVE to come!!! Come during lunch or dinner for the best food. If you want the spareribs, come during lunch or dinner for the softest spareribs around! Sooo soo good!!

1  Thank Abijah Z
Reviewed 13 August 2015

This is real Pennsylvania Dutch food. Mac and cheese, cole slaw, potato salad, good stuff! The bakery is wonderful also. The restaurant serves good old stick to the ribs food, nothing fancy, just good, no atmosphere, but good prices, the Wednesday night sausage sandwich and chips for $2.50 can't be beat! Try it, you'll like it, especially the mac and cheese!

1  Thank Marci X
Reviewed 22 April 2015

Many local seniors frequent this down-home food provider whether it is a sit-down meal, snack or grocery shopping you need. Fair prices and great selections available!
My wife and I visit there once a week or more.

1  Thank Wonderbeard
Reviewed 2 November 2014

we always stop here for the corn nuggets and they always have low priced good quality food. You can eat right there in the cafeteria if you want. very friendly service

1  Thank Z5543AMjohnd