“Great Food for a Great Price”

Snack Bar at Weaver Markets
Ranked #4 of 5 Restaurants in Adamstown
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 26 January 2017

I have been eating at the cafeteria at Weaver Market's basically my entire life. Breakfast, Lunch or Supper - It's always super YUMMY! I love the home cooked/comfort food meals!! This place has a lot of variety, fresh made food and is BUDGET FRIENDLY!! I highly recommend!

Reviewed 11 September 2016

Weaver's is one of the highlights of our trip whenever we are in Lancaster Country, PA! The store itself is just so cool! They have everything from clothing to hunting gear, and the masses of buttons just amuses me. I love the eclectic mix of people you see in the store - campers, Amish, locals, farmers, etc. But the best part of going to Weaver's is getting the little homemade donuts when you're done shopping. They are small and come in a bag of 6 or 12, and are usually still warm when you get them. Just delicious! Haven't eaten other food there, but it looks and smells good. Check out Weaver's store and by all means, try the donuts when you're done.

1  Thank Tintagelviews
Reviewed 18 February 2016

3 of us went there for breakfast on a Saturday morning. Their pancakes are very good (I had blueberry) and have crispy edges. I love that! In general, their food is a little bland, like the breakfast sausage, but that's the way it is in that area. Nothing a little salt and pepper doesn't fix.

1  Thank travelingeater101
Reviewed 11 December 2015

I always was told not to go to a grocery store when you're hungry. Well, there is some truth to it. We stopped in to get some items that aren't available at our local stores. I noticed that I was picking up more items then we came for, so I decided we needed a lunch break. The snack bar was quite convenient within the store. I and my husband ordered grilled cheese with tomatoes and fries. The bill was low as compared to another place we had tried . Our lunch was delivered to our table. The fries were not very crisp at all and the sandwich was quite small with limited tomatoes. I guess that the price paid was comparable to what we received but we left slightly hungry. So we did continue our grocery shopping and didn't add unwanted items to our cart!

1  Thank Caroline P
Reviewed 5 December 2015

If you're visiting Denver/Adamstown, you HAVE to come!!! Come during lunch or dinner for the best food. If you want the spareribs, come during lunch or dinner for the softest spareribs around! Sooo soo good!!

1  Thank Abijah Z