“Best Pizza in the area!”

Gagliano's Pizza and Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 16 March 2016

If you want great tasting food and friendly service then you must stop by Gagliano's Restaurant in the Pine Point Plaza.

Reviewed 16 October 2015

Living in NC, I don't get a chance to enjoy NY Pizza as much as when I lived in NY. However, this pizza place hit it on the head. My father and I enjoyed a slice and a calzone so much that we went back and order a few pies for Sunday's Dinner before we left.. Taste delicious!!

1  Thank ddsmith2015
Reviewed 29 September 2015

I have quite often enjoyed "take-out" service from this establishment ever since they opened several years ago. They are one of four pizzerias in Albrightsville - if you need more pizzerias to choose from just drive a few miles away from Albrightsville and you will come across at least 4-5 more. To be perfectly transparent with you, I am not a fan of Italian cuisine. However, I would suggest that you consider Gagliano's if you are staying in the area and do love "pizzeria-style" Italian food. Their pizza, calzones, and entrees are very good - I particularly like their cheesesteak deluxe which I can order as a half (7") instead of an whole (12"). I also like their mussel appetizers (they have always listed them as "muscles" on their menu - why, I do not know?). Their prices are very reasonable and I have never had a problem with their "take-out" service. Finally, they also offer a small but nice "dine-in" area in their establishment - best of all - they are BYOB which is always a major plus for me even if I do not ever take advantage of their policy.

Reviewed 15 July 2015 via mobile

If you are looking for great pizza outside of nyc this is the place to go! Their subs are really good as well, you cannot go wrong with this choice. They Deliver too, it's not big restaurant but cozy friendly,family locals who go here are friendly give good tips on what sites to check out to. The staff is friendly as well

Reviewed 14 June 2015 via mobile

Love the eggplant Parmesan, best Sicilian pizza around! Chicken steak, Italian hoagies. Hubby loves the wings too. Nice people. Eat here several times a week!! They also catered my daughters bridal shower a few years ago and people couldn't believe the NY quality dishes came from our local pizza shop!