“Great salad”
Review of CoreLife Eatery

CoreLife Eatery
Ranked #91 of 486 Restaurants in Allentown
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Description: We've created CoreLife Eatery to bring clean, healthy and great tasting foods to everyone every day. We feature hearty bowls that are complete meals in themselves featuring greens, grains and bone broths. All of our ingredients are free of GMO's, trans fats, artificial colors, sweeteners and other artificial additives. Our chicken and steak are sustainably raised, and never ever given antibiotics or hormones. We buy local when and where we can, in fact, check out our "local" wall to see what's in season around us. We also believe that hiring local team members to prepare our food, and paying them well, is much better than having it come "ready to eat" from a manufacturing plant across the country.
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

First time visit here so didnt know what to expect. Main choices are salads, soups or rice bowls. I got kale chicken ceasar. It was very good.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

For 3 people it was over $40 for simply salads and two small soups. The steak was tough and grizzly on my blue cheese, steak and bacon salad. The soup was okay. But the girls who waited on us were miserable and impatient. And rude - I swear she rolled her eyes at my elderly father who was choosing between two salads.

We did not get our money's worth at this restaurant. Will not go back because of this and the rudeness of the girls behind the counter.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Lots of choices, can’t decide or looking for a new place to eat. I recommend corelife, good food, the two of us ate for $21.00.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

If you're looking for healthy, fulfilling food and you're willing to pay, come here. It's pricy, but well worth the cost! Our family tried various bowls and my daughter especially loved her noodles! The bowls had different and fun flavors :) Try the cool juices they have too! I really liked this place since the atmosphere is like more upscale than the other restaurants around here and the employees were pleasant. Our family appreciated the manager coming to our table to make sure we enjoyed our meal.

I will certainly return!!! Thank you for a great meal!

Reviewed 20 July 2017

You build your own meal at CoreLife. I had a very tasty rice bowl, and a small would have been sufficient because there was a lot of food in the regular size.

The environment/dining area was loud, the music made it hard to hear the person across the table from you, and the industrial appearance made it a very cold feel to the dining area.

I love the industrial feel of some restaurants, however, CoreLife was high ceilinged and VERY loud and cold.