The bathroom was not very clean. When turning on the shower, the nois from the pipes was very loud. The room was acceptable.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
The bathroom was not very clean. When turning on the shower, the nois from the pipes was very loud. The room was acceptable.MoreShow less
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I will be having maintenance take a look at the shower in your room to ensure that the pipes are working correctly. Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention!
This motel was very comfortable and inviting. The staff were particularly friendly and helpful. The only complaint was that the pillows were quite uncomfortable. Otherwise the bed itself was great.
Thank you for the review! We are pleased that our staff was accomodating during your stay. We strive ourselves on 100% customer service, and thankfully this was the case during your stay with us.
I was assigned the Wingate by Priceline, and based on previous reviews here I was expecting a competent, quiet and simple stay. This was not the case. The hotel was largely empty, and if my room was indicative of what the hotel has to offer, I was not impressed.
1. Room noise. I don't know what it is about those windows, but the hotel is surrounded on three sides by heavy-use thoroughfares and I could hear all the vehicles (i.e. trucks) going by all night long. This wouldn't be so much of a problem if the heating/AC unit had a "continuous" fan function so that there was always white noise, but it didn't. Turn the unit on and it will turn off after two minutes, no matter what. Pointless.
2. I had to kill/flush a huge bug in my room. Aside from that I didn't experience cleanliness issues.
3. The fixtures were all depressingly in need of replacement. The toilet handle needed to be held the entire time for it to flush properly, the sink faucet leaked, and the bathroom door was dented, dinged and nearly peeling apart in places. The closet door was impacted, too. They struck me as really cheap; it was depressing.
4. The mattress was worn, not offering much support. There were four pillows on the bed, each of which were way too thick for their own good.
5. The business center computer and printer are, let's say, finicky.
6. The breakfast is fine, unexceptional. None of the hot items seemed, let's say, not from a can. There was ham and cheese sitting there, waiting to be added to the eggs, and I just didn't trust them at all.
So, yeah. Just... you can do better.