“Pretty good.”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Foods of the Mediterranean
Reviewed 29 September 2016

I think it's hit or miss here. Some entrees were tasty (Mediterranean Mix Salad), while others were totally bland (Meat Pie). We ordered about 6 different items; nothing blew us away that would want us to go back any time soon. (a bit pricey, for the quality!)

Reviewed 24 September 2016

I don't get to the farmer's market often but my reason for going is always to get my fix of spanakopita and a fresh gyro at Foods of the Mediterranean. Everything is fresh and well made and the service is efficient and friendly. The option to eat there is great but I always take my goodies home to enjoy.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Huge variety of offereings! My favorites - chicken wraps, lentil soup, cold salads. They offer a smoked salmon dip that is just heavenly! Remember to get a bag of pitas to go with it!

Reviewed 4 April 2016

Addicted to the koshere
Everything here is good and fresh the staff is friendly and very helpful if you have questions one of my favorites

Reviewed 20 January 2016

Not only can you go to Foods of the Mediterranean at the Allentown Farmers Market to get great gyros, but you can also purchase the makings of the gyro and then make at home! We like to make our version of gyro nachos. We take the pitas, cut them into smaller pieces, then spread oil on them and bake. Then we take the gyro meat and spread over the baked pitas. Then add the other fixings to your liking (tomatoes, lettuce). Top with tzatziki sauce! Delicious! Highly recommend!