Staybridge Suites Allentown West
SleepInn
US$117
US$126
US$117
Comfort Inn Lehigh Valley West(Allentown)(Great Value!)
US$79
ComfortInn
US$110
US$144
US$130
US$120
Red Roof
All reviewsallentown westwaffleslaundry basketgreat place for an extended staybedroom suitebasketball courtmodern furnishingsthe wifi worked greatchocolate milkindoor pooldorney parkfresh fruitfitness roomkutztown universityfull kitchensitting arealarge fridge
Reviewed 17 February 2016

What a wonderful experience staying at this hotel. We had the 2 bedroom suite. four adults and 2 children. Breakfast was included and very good. the kids had a great time in the pool. Very good price.......clean and the staff could not have been any nicer. I will recommend this property to everyone.

Room Tip: two bedroom has livingroom kitchen 2 bedrooms. corner room was sunny and nice views
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 February 2016

We stayed here a year ago and had a good experience so came back the next time we were in the area. This time we were very disappointed. The room was in bad shape with a door missing from the bathroom vanity and noticeable pulls on the sofa. A early morning fire alarm forced everyone out of the building - followed by a couple of laughing employees who came out and told everyone to go back inside - no apology for the false wake-up alarm - no explanation. The pool was closed (disappointing to the kids) and when we made the reservation that was not noted on the website - nor were we notified in any way about that prior to our arrival. Hopefully they'll get their act together.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Allentown West, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2016

Dear Rich M,

First of all, thank you very much for your recent stay at our hotel. I am so sorry to see you did not enjoy your overall experience with us, especially with the room condition and the fire alarm. We’d like to obtain some additional detail regarding your experience so we have sent you a private message. We hope to have the honor of serving you again should your travels bring you back to Allentown, PA.

Orlando A.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 14 January 2016

Several night stay related to business meeting. This is my preference when in the area. Quite a few restaurants within a mile of this location.

Conveniently located to ABE.

Large clean rooms at reasonable prices.

Sundowner is a plus.

Good staff.

Nice patio area.

Return Recommendation : Yes.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 December 2015

A nice motel, but my warning about reading the fine print if you intend taking advantage of their "pet friendly" status. They charge $75 for 1 to 6 nights, so that for my one night stay with a tiny lap dog who is well behaved and quiet, there was a $75 charge on my bill. What makes it more frustrating was that when I checked it I was told that the room was already paid on (since I made the reservation through Trip Advisor) and that I needed to present a credit card for "incidentals". The clerk did not state that there was this $75 charge for even just one night with a small dog. I have since found that this is standard policy for Staybridge Suites motels.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Allentown West, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2016

Dear David H,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We work very hard to ensure our facilities and service are superior and we strive to be the best hotel around. It sounds like we fell below your expectations. It sounds like you were disappointed with the pet policy. Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience this issue may have caused you. I’d like to obtain some additional details regarding your experience, so we have sent you a private message.

I look forward to hearing back from you very soon.

Lera P
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 18 December 2015

This Staybridge is being renovated, so the ambience is not the same as before. The indoor pool is not open. Hopefully, the whole place will be much more comfortable and attractive, once the work is completed. Service from the hotel staff is first-rate. All-in-all, this location is still worth patronizing, as hotel guests have good food options within easy walking distance. We rate this Staybridge -- until the renovation is finished -- 4 instead of 5 stars.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family