All reviews bed was super comfy columbus day weekend ihg member front desk juice machine double queen dorney park business center room was clean stay there again next morning top floor a great stay water pressure nice breakfast bagels breakfast was included
Reviewed 21 March 2018

I made the reservation the same day as the visit however forgot to call and request a room on the top floor. I called at 6 pm before I heading to the hotel and spoke with Melana. She advised that she "would see what she could do, however the hotel was completely book". When I arrived at the hotel 4 hours later, when I gave Melana my name she said, "you requested the room on the top floor and I was able to make this happen". This was a complete surprise but very welcome. Thank you Melana for accommodating me on such short notice!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Front D, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Allentown West, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay, this is what we strive for! It means so much to have such positive feedback, we really appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your stay. Have a wonderful day and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed here enroute to Philly and it was a fantastic experience. The front desk staff were great- they recommended restaurants and gave us extra blankets. The beds were comfortable and the breakfast the next morning was great.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

The staff here is very accommodating and even the housekeeping staff is exceptionally pleasant. Although the rooms appear slightly dated, everything is very clean and well maintained. The breakfast spread is what you have come to expect from a Holiday Inn Express. The only complaint is that the chairs in the business center are comically low compared to the desk and very difficult to sit in while using the computers. Otherwise, I had a great stay and would come here again!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Jordan R
Front D, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Allentown West, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Dear Jordan R,

Thank you for your positive comments and I am pleased that you had a good stay. However, I apologize for the inconveniences that you experienced during your stay with the chairs in the business center. Rest assure we will look into this and look forward to your next visit.

Larry

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

I was on a short business trip to Allentown and I must say this was one of the great experience. Hotel location was in center of the business location and staff was friendly. Complimentary breakfast and excellent. Special thanks to house keeping staff hb and jan for their home like feeling...

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Front D, Guest Service Rep at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Allentown West, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

Dear Vinay,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very happy to hear that our staff made your feel at home. This is really one of the things that we try to maintain in our hotel. Hoping to see you again soon.

Larry-Guest Service Rep

Reviewed 10 January 2018

The hotel has Excellent location right of highway 78 & 22. The stay was excellent, super Nice . Very friendly staff & some nice cookies at front desk. The room was super clean.The pool was warm & refreshing. Breakfast bar was excellent with lots of healthy choices. Coffee was great.
Overall my stay was excellent & I will return 100 %

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Front D, Guest Service Rep at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Allentown West, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Dear Clarkjamie154,

We are so glad that you had a excellent stay. I will pass on your review to all our staff. We appreciate you feedback and look forward to you next visit.

Larry