US$126
US$180
  • Restaurant
US$108
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$168
US$150
US$103
Red Roof
All reviewsdorney parkwafflesroom was cleanstayed for nightsfree breakfastthe breakfast areawould stay here againbed and pillowseasy accessfront desk staffoff the highwayindoor poolnice stayfridge and microwavecerealsofa
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Comfort Suites Allentown

Adorable little Hotel with spacious rooms and bathrooms that are divided with a separate sink outside the shower/bathtub and toilet. Great location for a family going to Dorney Park as our quiet room has a side view of the massive rollercoasters and yet feels vacation like by all the greenery surrounding it.
Our double bed room has a sofa and coffee table, small refrigerator, freezer, microwave, small kitchen table and chairs, safe, working good hair dryers... great for a family or business traveler. There is a restaurant in the hotel.

Here for a Red Cross training in the area and this is a great comfy location .

——-

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Richard S, General Manager at Comfort Suites Allentown, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Thank you so much for your gracious comments. We were delightful to host the Red Cross event again this year as years past. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed the location and hotel amenities. I hope that next time you visit us, we'll have the opportunity to stay in all new rooms as we're renovating the entire property right after the summer. Safe travels....

Reviewed 26 May 2018

Made reservations for 1 adult and 6 12 year old girls for connecting rooms. When I checked in manager told me they do not have connecting rooms which was a lie and put all of us in one room with 2 beds and a pull out (horrible very very cramped). I asked for bedding for the pull out and was denied because manager thought I didn't like him because he spoke with an accent, WOW!!! Our group was multi racial and just as an aside...my grandparents whom I loved dearly spoke very little English. Anyway...I guess after the manager stewed about this for hours he began pounding on our door that night, he wanted us to leave! Some of the girls began to cry and I called 911! We were truly frightened! The officers made arrangements for us to safely stay the night and asked the manager not to come to our room for the rest of our stay. 3 girls to each double bed and I slept on clothes I laid on pull out mattress. When I contacted CS corporate a few days later and asked for my money back they told me it was up to management at that particular hotel and of course the answer was NO. UNBELIEVABLE NIGHTMARE

Room Tip: Find a room at another hotel!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank christinelea
Richard S, General Manager at Comfort Suites Allentown, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

I believe you have the wrong hotel. I'm waiting for TripAdvisor to remove this survey but they have not replied to me yet. Please, contact me directly if you feel this information is accurate. #610-437-9100 ext.600

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

A very basic hotel accross Dorney Park. We arrived around 8 and karaoke in the hotel restaurant was in a full swing. Thankfully, by the time we were going to bed, the noise level from downstairs (we were on the 4th floor) was not overwhelming. My 14 year old daughter met up at the pool with her friends and said it was “fine”. The room and the bathroom were clean. Breakfast was minimal and very simple.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Richard S, General Manager at Comfort Suites Allentown, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Thank you for your feedback. I'm happy that you enjoyed your overall stay and the hotel amenities. We hope to see you soon after we finish our hotel's renovations next time you come to visit Dorney Park. Safe Travels...

Reviewed 16 May 2018

So, this has been my go-to place for the Allentown fairgrounds events for the past year. It's always been great and a bargain. All went wrong this last trip. I had a long day and an early wake up so I went to bed early. At 10:30 PM I got a phone call or two from kids looking for someone. Followed by a loud single knock on my door. Followed at 10:45 PM by another phone call, which I answered with "Why are you bothering me?" Turns out, as I was told when checking out Sunday, it was the front desk asking if I still needed more towels. So, I hadn't asked for any towels; I guess the kids called the desk to see if I would open the door for whomever was knocking? Quite strange. Now I'm awake, and I was on the second floor right next to a while lot of air handing stuff on the roof, which kept up a rhythmic hum for the whole night (and the next night). The next morning, the first (of several times) I asked why the desk felt compelled to call anyone that late, I was told that a group of in-escorted, un-chaperoned teens and younger had been wandering late, unsure of which room was theirs. So, the desk clerk apologized to me for calling but the bottom line is that I go to hotels for sleep and this didn't work well. All very strange. I may have to re-evaluate this whole Comfort Inn points thing.

Room Tip: Stay away from room 224 and area, too much noisy stuff on the roof.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Richard S, General Manager at Comfort Suites Allentown, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2018

Thank you for your feedback. I have addressed the group noise policy again with our front desk staff and managers to prevent this kind of situation from happening again. Please, accept our apology for the inconvenience. I hope you give us another chance to make it up to you.Safe travels!!

Reviewed 9 May 2018

Stayed in April for the weekend, had a very nice stay the only comment I would make is that the bathroom light isn't very bright when you turn it on. It does get a little brighter but it takes a while otherwise a nice stay.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Richard S, General Manager at Comfort Suites Allentown, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Thank you very much for your feedback. I just wanted to let you know that we'll be upgrading our guestrooms by the end of the year and I'll make sure to make note of the lighting in the bathroom. I hope you come and stay with us again in the near future. Safe travels...

At your service,