“Wonderful Vegan Brunch!”
Review of Mi Lah Vegetarian

Mi Lah Vegetarian
Reserve with OpenTable
Mi Lah Vegetarian is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 70 Restaurants in Ambler
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

A place that has a 100% all vegan brunch menu? Sold!

We came for our first time and was blown away. Beautiful decor, clean inside, you can tell the owners take pride in Mi Lah! Friendly service! We loved our vegan brunch and the servings where huge for decent prices!

My pumpkin pancakes where to die for! My husbands seiten toqutios where great along with scrambled tofu and veggies.

I really enjoyed the atmosphere in here. Very earthly, vegan feel. We where blown away by the brunch and will be back for their dinner choices.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Went last night with friends who have eaten there several times before. Was impressed with the pleasant decor and our lovely waitress. Ordered the Pine-Nuts Tamale and the
African Peanut Stew. My wife ordered the Cauliflower Soup and the Seitan-Zucchini Patties. Also had a pot of tea and a sticky rice/mango desert. Everything was delicious. Looking forward to coming back again.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

The food is terrific! The Thai Salad is particularly amazing. The spring rolls are light and delicious. I highly recommend!!

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Excellent food, good menu, nice new-looking room with high ceiling, tables and booths not close, good service.

One caveat- some of the items on the entrees come as a soup, not listed as such. Check it out if you want soup first; you may not need it.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

I visited here about a year ago for brunch. The butternut squash soup was nice but other than that I wasn't really impressed.

HOWEVER, I visited again today to try out their brunch menu and it was absolutely wonderful! My mom and I shared the pumpkin pancakes and the create-your-own omelette. The portions were so big we had to take the pancakes home with us! Both dishes were delicious and the rest of the brunch menu looks inventive, so I'll definitely be back! The waiter was also very nice despite my asking too many questions about the food.