“Delicious”

China Aston Inn
Ranked #10 of 48 Restaurants in Aston
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 6 July 2017

My husband and I have eaten here twice in the last week while visiting in Aston. This is NOT your standard Chinese take out restaurant. It does NOT have the old used oil smell that is in so many take out Chinese restaurants. It is a VERY clean eat in or take out Chinese restaurant with bright white tablecloths. It has several booths and tables and probably all together could seat around 25 people. Their menu has fried vegetable dumplings that are delicious. In my Chinese restaurants experiences I can tell you that vegetable dumplings are not always on the menu. Pork dumplings are usually on the menu, but not vegetable. I had broccoli with garlic sauce. It was a portion that allowed me to take half home for lunch the next day. The garlic sauce was very flavorful and not sickeningly sweet. My husband had General Tsao's chicken. He said the chicken was very crispy which he loved but although the sauce was good he would have liked it a bit more spicey and just a little sweeter. On our second visit he had lamb two ways which was a beautifully presented plate of food which he said was delicious.

I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone who enjoys Chinese food.

The woman at the desk was very friendly and provided fast courteous service.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

My friend and had dinner here about a month ago. We were pleasantly surprised. Our sever, Amy, was so nice and friendly. The food was also a surprise. Really good. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Another added treat is it's a byob. We will diffenitly be going back.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

....which is also the name of a dish on the menu!

Dine in and enjoy Hostess Amy for tremendous service and terrific Chinese food.

My favorite is Crab Rangoon as an appetizer, Salt & Pepper Prawns for the entree.

Amy never disappoints!

Reviewed 13 July 2016

Always happy and friendly greeting when picking up diner. Also ate in and loved it. Mostly do take out always good and hot and ready when promised.

Reviewed 27 October 2015

we enjoy eating in and taking out. food is always consistent. family owned and operated. cloth napkins and tablecloths. quiet dining in.

Been to China Aston Inn? Share your experiences!