“Sweet!”

Swartzentruber's Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Abbeville
Reviewed 4 January 2018

This place is a must for anyone with a sweet tooth. Everything is made fresh and always delicious. A must visit place for sure!

1  Thank Sheri K

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Cakes, pies, homemade breads. Whatever you choose it will be delicious. Family owned and operated. Sourdough rolls are my favorite.

Reviewed 3 November 2017

Unfortunately, I did not get to the actual bakery in Abbeville, but they also have a booth at the Jockey Lot flea market in Anderson, SC, which is where I found them on a Sat. I was traveling alone and that was the only reason I didn't buy a whole cake! I ended up getting slices of lemon pound cake, which were absolutely delicious and so moist. You could tell that the ingredients were very fresh and the buttery taste...mmm good. I use to bake a lot, and I am very picky especially about cakes, but their baked goods were 10 stars! If I lived in SC, I would be at this place all the time. The Mennoite lady who was selling was very sweet.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Love this place! We go here all the time for some amazing sweets!!! They are always friendly!!! If you've never been, it's a must see!

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Just visited for the first time and it was Amazing. Cakes are great and really enjoyed the chow chow