“A great disappointment”

Add it.
China 1 Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 31 Restaurants in Abbeville
Reviewed 8 February 2016

I had high hopes for this restaurant (if you can call it that). My first impression led the way. When I entered it the proprietors seemed to be annoyed that I was there, especially when I said I would be eating there. It seems that they do a buffet lunch and take-out only business. I dont think they expect in-restaurant dinner business. I ordered and sat. No water or napkin, flatware or anything else until I asked for it. After listening to the usual clatter of wok cooking, the meal was served. In cardboard take-out containers. I had to ask for a plate. I got a styrofoam one. The dish was plentiful, but unremarkable. Frankly, I have had better from a frozen entree. I ate a bit and left most of it. Sorry, I will not return.

Reviewed 1 April 2015

often Egg foo is terrible at many restaurants these guys have it happening Dim
Sum is perfect as well. any noodle here is good.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

A good, family run small buffet with all the standard dishes you would expect from a Chinese restaurant. If you don't buffet, you can order from the menu. If you want the buffet but don't see a dish you do want, ask them. They'll probably be able to whip it up in a few minutes. If you want quick and easy Chinese food, give them a try.

1  Thank Mark M