“Great Wings!!”

Add it.
Wings N Thighs Bar & Grill
Ranked #15 of 31 Restaurants in Abbeville
Reviewed 12 July 2017

We love their wings!!! They are a smoking facility and being a non smoker, the smell is overwhelming and are unable to eat in the restaurant. We always order our to go!

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch today. My husband and I shared an order of wings and a philly steak wrap. Both were very good. But there was a smoker at the bar and I could smell the cigarette the whole time she was smoking. I really hate that smell! I picked up a takeout menu and may just use that next time. There were lots more things on the menu that I'd like to try.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

The food was excellent. It is a bar, so there is a lot of smoke, so much so that we cannot go back. I appreciate the fact that people go there to smoke and drink, but some people like to eat without tasting smoke. I hate it because the food is really really good and I would like to have tried a lot on the menu that I have heard about.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Wings 101, we had the sassy wings tonight and the chicken fried rice plate. Nothing was left for a take home box! Good times, great food! Must stop if you are on the square in ABBEVILLE!!!

Reviewed 11 July 2016

Stopped by because we wanted a drink and didn't think it was worth it to drive to Greenwood for the next closest bar (so said my phone/Google). We were only patrons at 9pm on a Saturday. All the employees were sitting in a booth in the back talking and smoking. We asked twice to make sure they were still open. After 3 beers total, we were ready to get out of there. Was very surprised when bill came up to $16.50...for 3 drinks! Interesting experience.