“Good place for a relaxing lunch”
Review of FATZ

FATZ
Ranked #27 of 191 Restaurants in Aiken
Price range: US$6 - US$18
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 20 April 2018

We had a luch date this week and went to Fatz. The servie was good, plenty of hot ro;;s and peach sweet tea. The salad was fresh and out sandwiches were big and full of flavor. In fact they were so big we took some home.

Reviewed 18 April 2018

Reminds me a lot of a TGI Fridays. Decent food. Seems like it was pre-frozen..or just made to be lacking flavor. Not good, not bad, not memorable.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

An exceptional experience after a terrible dinner experience the night before at another restaurant. Our server Jordan went out of her way to create a great experience and Chris the manager spent time talking with us as well as others throughout the restaurant. You can tell they value your business and want to create a place that feels like you are a regular. Our food was great starting with fresh salads and the hot and flavorful shrimp and grits and ribs. Just what we needed after a long weekend of projects around the house.

Great job Jordan and Chris. Thanks!!!!!!

Reviewed 28 December 2017

Visited for lunch, excellent food and service as usual. If you're looking for a consistently good meal at reasonable price, give them a try in Aiken. Management does a great job and the staff can always be counted on for friendly service.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Fats has always been a consistent quality experience. After weeks of daily emails tempting me with a beautiful photo of perfectly prepared Prime Rib, I took the bait.
The first piece I ordered was to be med-rare. I was expecting a fairly red slab of meat. Instead, it looked more like a pot roast that was in a crock pot all day. I sent it back and the server was not surprised. She came back 5 minutes later with a piece that looked like it had been cooked in a microwave More gray than red. I left most of it and the server took it off the bill. He apologized and said I should of cautioned you. It was very disappointing the. The salads are always great. The roles are great. The service fine. My wife's Citrus Chicken was tender. I usually get the Calibash. Chicken which is always great. Don't get the Prime Rib.

Been to FATZ? Share your experiences!