“Not What You'd Think!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 22 January 2017

If you like crab legs, and aren't near the ocean, Harry's is the place to go! They are never over-cooked or dry! Each order is 1 1/2 lbs. of pure heaven! They have typical bar food, as well as other seafood specialties. Don't let the bar atmosphere influence you...they have two other separate dining areas.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

This is one of my regular places in Aiken. Do not be put off by the decor, the food is invariable great. I would not recommend it for a romantic dinner but for a casual bite it is perfect

Reviewed 23 October 2016

When first taken there, I thought "dirty old bar". Boy, was I surprised. The service is great and the food is too. The scallops can't be beat. The coconut fried shrimp is also a real winner. Can't get past those two to tell you more. The prices are very wallet friendly.

Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

Someone please change this we are not closed. We have karaoke from 9:30-1:30 and also great food. Fried and grilled fish platter and sandwich for 13.95 come in and try it out!

Reviewed 8 October 2016

For $16.95, I was expecting something special. This was the worst fish sandwich I've had in a long time. We were told it was haddock, but I'm not sue it was. It was paper thin and had a lot of breading. The buns seemed like it was a day old. If you eat at Harry's order something else. I'm really surprised an the high rating. They must all be friends of the owner. I won't eat here again.

Been to Harry's Local Bar? Share your experiences!