“Excellent. Best coffee in Aiken”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ridgecrest Coffee Bar
Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Aiken
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Always stop here on our way out. Coffee is excellent , sandwiches and muffins fresh and superb. Prices excellent!!

Reviewed 20 February 2018

I was in Aiken for the week with a group and this place was recommended by the owner of a local tack shop. We went for smoothies and kept finding ourselves going back. It was a 20 minute drive from our lodgings, and worth the effort. First day I had the smoked turkey panini with havarti, avocado, and balsamic dressing. It was a large enough portion to make two meals. My companions had salads or panini as well. Capressi salad and panini are equally delicious. The outside of the building is deceiving. It's comfortable, clean and friendly. (barn clothes welcome).

Reviewed 14 November 2017

came here upon a recommendation. i was visiting the area & wanted a good cup of coffee.. Cute little shop, VERY easy to find. Being an equestrian, i did truly enjoy the video & equine decor.
I ordered a breakfast panini, a chocolate muffin, apple muffin & orange cranberry muffin. i wanted a coffee, requested a sample & the coffee was strong for me, their mildest is a medium blend, i like WEAK coffee.. so dont judge this shops coffee off my taste (unless you like verand blonde like me). muffins were good. Panini sandwich was AMAZING... truly fantastic! even if you hate coffee or if your not a coffee drinker, come here for the food!!!

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Best muffins in town. Try the lemon blueberries. Delicious with s great special coffee. Can’t go wrong here!

Reviewed 10 November 2017

I drove by here yesterday and stopped to pick up a coffee. The staff and clientele were so welcoming I stayed and had a delicious chicken salad. Everything really fresh. I met friends there this morning for coffee and the muffins are sinfully good. We each had a different flavor but agreed that all were great. Once again we got chatting to other clients and it was so friendly.