“Best Pizza Buffet in Anderson”
Review of Pizza Buffet

Pizza Buffet
Ranked #131 of 281 Restaurants in Anderson
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Family owned and operated on Clemson Boulevard since 1992, Pizza Buffet strives to serve the “Best Pizza in Town”. We offer lunch and dinner buffet, carry out and call ahead orders for pick-up daily. Our back room can also be reserved for birthdays, private parties, groups, or meetings with seating for up to 50 people.
Reviewed 11 August 2016

I used to go to Cici's or pizza hut but the service at both of these places have been horrible in recent visits, and the pizza is dried out and tasteless, my family decided to go to pizza buffet and we LOVED it! I believe it is the chicken Alfredo pizza is absolutely delicious and the desert pizzas are really good as well. The food always taste great and the service has been wonderful the past 3-4 times we have ate there! Not to mention the price is very reasonable for all that you are able to eat. I would suggest they add to the salad bar at some point however.

Reviewed 29 April 2016

We normally go to Cici's or Pizza Hut for buffet pizza, but we thought we would try something different. Some of the pizza was good, but not great as the sign out front lead us to believe! Some of the pizza had greasy crust and relatively tasteless toppings. The selection of pizzas was sparse (no thin crust) and the salad bar wasn't anything special either! Can't think of a reason to go back.

Reviewed 5 March 2016 via mobile

School softball team function was handled very well. They kept hot pizzas coming out and drinks were refilled quickly. Server was very sweet and attentive. Pizza has good flavor, better than the other Buffett down the street. The chocolate chip and apple pizza are big hits with the kids.

Reviewed 9 February 2016 via mobile

DONT GO!!! We vist Anderson regularly to eat as it is the biggest town closest to where we live. Usually we go to cicis down the street if we want pizza buffet and boy do I wish we had just stuck with them instead of trying this place. First of all and WORST of all my sister found a pubic hair in her salad!!!! Trust me that is what it definitely was..we told the waitress she was nice about it and said WOW that would make me so sick if that was found in my bowl..ill tell my manager...we watched her go up to the manager and tell her while pointing our way(a dark haired woman with a ball cap on) the manager NEVER came over and said sorry or acknowledged us in ANY way..in fact a few mins later she filled drinks at different tables but slipped ours and wouldn't even make eye contact at all..very unprofessional!! Now that I got the WORST out of the way ...they have very little variety pizza to choose from and what they do have is nasty...salad bar was a mess brown lettuce bad tasting cheese...restaurant in general was dark and dirty...I truly don't know HOW this place is open!!!! Cicis blows them out of the water!! Just saying

1  Thank Gapeachy1122
Reviewed 11 January 2016

if you want some descent pizza on a budget it is the place to go, pizza is above average, but not gourmet, service is either really good or ok depending on hat time you go