I would stay here again. This was the last leg of a month long, 7000 mile trip with our children in the mini-van. With this said, I believe the management should move all the construction paraphernalia to the rear of the hotel and I would rate the hotel very good. When you pull up, it is a mess of furniture and dumpsters; please, move this to the back lot. We almost left when we pulled up because of the construction chaos. We were exhausted, it was late, we had a room booked for several nights. We decided to stay the first night and figure it out in the morning. Thankfully, we called the day of check in to confirm our reservation since we were running late and asked for the third floor which we were told had been completely renovated. The person we spoke with blocked our room and we were delighted with the size and comfort when we arrived. It was just as comfortable as a higher end hotel we had stayed in the prior night. The hallways were only primed so if you brushed against a wall, you were covered in white powder. It was a joke at breakfast as we all dusted off (it did dust right off). The other guests were very friendly, middle class environment, I felt very safe and enjoyed breakfast. The inside of the room was completely renovated with new beds/mattress and carpet. The day staff was very kind and helpful. The night staff could use some PR training, i.e. a little sketchy playing a game in the breakfast room and leaving the front desk unattended as we waited for service after pulling up to chaos stated above. If they weren't under construction, I wouldn't give a second thought to them being in the other room but the first impression was shady. Since we stayed multiple nights, it became clear it was a good choice... perfect location, fit our budget and a safe property. The breakfast was surprisingly good. I wasn't expecting much but it was much better than most of the chain hotels we stay at along the way that charged a much higher rate. The bottom line: Antioch has limited choices and if you want to be in the Antioch area, this is by far the best choice. For us, the only choice after seeing the other hotels. The rooms are very clean and breakfast is good. It fit our needs. I believe when the construction is complete this will be a very nice property receiving an excellent rating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- COMFORT INN & SUITES The Comfort Inn & Suites® hotel in Antioch will get you rested and ready for anything. We’re conveniently located off Interstate 24 (Exit 59) near the Grand Ole Opry. You’ll find plenty of other local sites, activities and attractions to explore near our leisure hotel in Antioch, some of which include: Ford Ice Center Music City Center Ryman Auditorium Parthenon Central Park You can also easily get to downtown Antioch and several other interstates and highways. We cater to both vacationing tourists and business travelers alike with complimentary services and amenities such as: Indoor heated pool and hot tub Exercise room Meeting space Guest laundry facilities Get going with a great breakfast. Start your trip to Antioch with our free hot breakfast offering everything from eggs, waffles and meat to healthy options like yogurt and fresh fruit. All of our clean, comfortable, well-appointed guest rooms,coffee makers, microwaves, refrigerators,and in-room tea and coffee, along premium bedding and more. Don't forget to ask about our rooms with pool views. Whether you’re traveling for leisure or business, alone or with your kids, our Comfort Inn & Suites hotel offers accommodations for every type of travel. Antioch hotels like ours are proud to offer hotel rooms to relax and unwind no matter what reason you travel. Get rested, set, go—book a room today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Nashville-South Hotel Antioch
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson, Nashville-South
- Country Inn Antioch
- Antioch Country Inn