“Still under renovations, but worth staying”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Antioch
Reviewed 26 July 2016

Location is kind of hard to find, still under renovations, but worth it. I stayed here a year ago and it's quite better now. Rooms are renovated, fitness center is working great (satellite TV not the best), breakfast is decent...

Stuff are average. Slow for this type of hotel.

Location is good. there are restaurants around. Hotel is not far from the airport. Internet is noy very reliable and it should be impoved by speed and signal.

Room Tip: Ask for renovated rooms.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
ManagementGM37013, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2016

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how you enjoyed your stay with us! I'm so glad that our renovations did not interfere with your stay and that you enjoyed our accommodations and service. We also appreciate your ideas for improving on our amenities, and we look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

The room was very clean, even the carpet was clean. The floor I stayed on had just been remodeled, as a matter of fact the entire motel is being redone. I stayed there for a week while attending a conference. The breakfast is amazing. There is always a breakfast meat and eggs, the carbs vary daily. Sometimes potatoes, sometimes biscuits and gravy. Fresh fruit salad daily, waffle maker and more. My only complaint is that the pool is indoors and I am extremely picky about cleanliness.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
ManagementGM37013, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2016

Thank you so much for your compliments to our breakfast options and service. I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay and that you found the accommodations and service
to be satisfactory. We can't begin to tell you how much we appreciate your five star review, and we can't wait to serve you again!

Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

We called ahead to confirm our room because we wanted to make sure they'd keep it - we planned to arrive late after a concert. We arrived around midnight to a sign on the desk - no rooms available. A "computer problem" meant they'd double and triple booked all their rooms. Lady at the desk provided no explanation, no apology, no alternative. Now waiting for Priceline/Choice Hotels to refund my money. Disappointed really doesn't cover it. I held up my end of the bargain ($), they didn't, no explanation, no apology, no alternative. And please don't bother with the copy and pasted apology text. Everyone sees right through it.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Accribitz

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and share your experience. I do apologize for the inconvenience and misunderstanding that you encountered, We already informed the management about this already as we see this a serious matter. We promise to be more careful soon as we believe that our customer's convenience are at the peak of our interest. In addition, we promise that these instances will never happen again. I hope you will still consider us for your stay again.

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for 7 nights during 2016 CMA Fest. The hotel was under heavy construction at that time. The new fixtures and furniture they were moving in looked nice. The room was clean and comfortable. The pillows were so comfy that my wife bought one from the front desk to take home. The staff was friendly. Good buffet breakfast with standard continental fare plus waffles, eggs, and breakfast meat.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
ManagementGM37013, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2016

Thank you so much for your compliments to our breakfast options and service. It's rewarding to learn that we exceeded your expectations with the accommodations, hospitality and cleanliness of our guest rooms. We are super excited about the renovations and I'm so glad that they did not disturb the peacefulness of your stay.

Reviewed 2 July 2016

Was very impressed with our room, much nicer than we had anticipated. Room was neat and seemed clean. Water pressure in the shower was very good. No complaints about the room at all. The free breakfast fully backs up the old adage "you get what you pay for", I was very disappointed in everything with the exception of the orange juice and the instant oatmeal I fixed myself after disliking the other food. I didn't get the opportunity to use toe pool or hot tub, they both seemed fairly nice but the room temperature in there was unbearably hot. Even if time had allowed, I am certain I would not have been able to enjoy the pool or hot tub because of that.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Pamela R
ManagementGM37013, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2016

Thank you for your review, your feedback and your comments regarding your stay. It's rewarding to learn that we exceeded your expectations with the accommodations and cleanliness of our guest rooms. I am sorry to hear that you did not thoroughly enjoy the breakfast options, and I want to let you know that we take your suggestions to heart and are reconsidering the available choices. We look forward to serving you again!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Antioch
1.2 km away
22.6 km away
Sleep Inn Nashville
Sleep Inn Nashville
#86 of 159 in Nashville

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!