US$135
US$65
US$83
US$58
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$72/night.

Rodeway Inn(Nashville)
US$60
RodewayInn
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleannashville airportbagelsbell roadstaff was very friendlybreakfast bar
Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

The room was very clean, even the carpet was clean. The floor I stayed on had just been remodeled, as a matter of fact the entire motel is being redone. I stayed there for a week while attending a conference. The breakfast is amazing. There is always a breakfast meat and eggs, the carbs vary daily. Sometimes potatoes, sometimes biscuits and gravy. Fresh fruit salad daily, waffle maker and more. My only complaint is that the pool is indoors and I am extremely picky about cleanliness.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
ManagementGM37013, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2016

Thank you so much for your compliments to our breakfast options and service. I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay and that you found the accommodations and service
to be satisfactory. We can't begin to tell you how much we appreciate your five star review, and we can't wait to serve you again!

Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

We called ahead to confirm our room because we wanted to make sure they'd keep it - we planned to arrive late after a concert. We arrived around midnight to a sign on the desk - no rooms available. A "computer problem" meant they'd double and triple booked all their rooms. Lady at the desk provided no explanation, no apology, no alternative. Now waiting for Priceline/Choice Hotels to refund my money. Disappointed really doesn't cover it. I held up my end of the bargain ($), they didn't, no explanation, no apology, no alternative. And please don't bother with the copy and pasted apology text. Everyone sees right through it.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Accribitz

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and share your experience. I do apologize for the inconvenience and misunderstanding that you encountered, We already informed the management about this already as we see this a serious matter. We promise to be more careful soon as we believe that our customer's convenience are at the peak of our interest. In addition, we promise that these instances will never happen again. I hope you will still consider us for your stay again.

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for 7 nights during 2016 CMA Fest. The hotel was under heavy construction at that time. The new fixtures and furniture they were moving in looked nice. The room was clean and comfortable. The pillows were so comfy that my wife bought one from the front desk to take home. The staff was friendly. Good buffet breakfast with standard continental fare plus waffles, eggs, and breakfast meat.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
ManagementGM37013, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2016

Thank you so much for your compliments to our breakfast options and service. It's rewarding to learn that we exceeded your expectations with the accommodations, hospitality and cleanliness of our guest rooms. We are super excited about the renovations and I'm so glad that they did not disturb the peacefulness of your stay.

Reviewed 2 July 2016

Was very impressed with our room, much nicer than we had anticipated. Room was neat and seemed clean. Water pressure in the shower was very good. No complaints about the room at all. The free breakfast fully backs up the old adage "you get what you pay for", I was very disappointed in everything with the exception of the orange juice and the instant oatmeal I fixed myself after disliking the other food. I didn't get the opportunity to use toe pool or hot tub, they both seemed fairly nice but the room temperature in there was unbearably hot. Even if time had allowed, I am certain I would not have been able to enjoy the pool or hot tub because of that.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Pamela R
ManagementGM37013, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2016

Thank you for your review, your feedback and your comments regarding your stay. It's rewarding to learn that we exceeded your expectations with the accommodations and cleanliness of our guest rooms. I am sorry to hear that you did not thoroughly enjoy the breakfast options, and I want to let you know that we take your suggestions to heart and are reconsidering the available choices. We look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 28 June 2016

I would stay here again. This was the last leg of a month long, 7000 mile trip with our children in the mini-van. With this said, I believe the management should move all the construction paraphernalia to the rear of the hotel and I would rate the hotel very good. When you pull up, it is a mess of furniture and dumpsters; please, move this to the back lot. We almost left when we pulled up because of the construction chaos. We were exhausted, it was late, we had a room booked for several nights. We decided to stay the first night and figure it out in the morning. Thankfully, we called the day of check in to confirm our reservation since we were running late and asked for the third floor which we were told had been completely renovated. The person we spoke with blocked our room and we were delighted with the size and comfort when we arrived. It was just as comfortable as a higher end hotel we had stayed in the prior night. The hallways were only primed so if you brushed against a wall, you were covered in white powder. It was a joke at breakfast as we all dusted off (it did dust right off). The other guests were very friendly, middle class environment, I felt very safe and enjoyed breakfast. The inside of the room was completely renovated with new beds/mattress and carpet. The day staff was very kind and helpful. The night staff could use some PR training, i.e. a little sketchy playing a game in the breakfast room and leaving the front desk unattended as we waited for service after pulling up to chaos stated above. If they weren't under construction, I wouldn't give a second thought to them being in the other room but the first impression was shady. Since we stayed multiple nights, it became clear it was a good choice... perfect location, fit our budget and a safe property. The breakfast was surprisingly good. I wasn't expecting much but it was much better than most of the chain hotels we stay at along the way that charged a much higher rate. The bottom line: Antioch has limited choices and if you want to be in the Antioch area, this is by far the best choice. For us, the only choice after seeing the other hotels. The rooms are very clean and breakfast is good. It fit our needs. I believe when the construction is complete this will be a very nice property receiving an excellent rating.

Room Tip: As of late June 2016, 3rd floor has the least construction. Rooms are complete, only hallways are under construction.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank JKMacAZ
ManagementGM37013, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2016

We are driven by the motivation of giving our guests the best service there is to offer, and it gives us great joy to know that we have done a good job in attending to your needs. Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and sharing to us your positive experience regarding the appreciation you have for our reliable staff, as well as the liking you expressed with the accommodation in total. We only wish to give nothing but the best service to our guests and to know that we have accomplished such goal gives us great joy. We hope to impress you again during your next visit and we thank you for sharing your experience.