US$72
US$65
US$83
US$58
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$68/night.

Rodeway Inn(Nashville)
US$60
RodewayInn
  • Pool
All reviewsroom was cleannashville airportbagelsbell roadstaff was very friendlybreakfast bar
Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

Hotel was nice, staff was very nice considering I locked myself out of the room so many times lol. Breakfast was great, the pool was the perfect temperature. The room was clean. There were some sketchy characters customer wise, but the hotel was delightful.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
ManagementGM37013, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2016

Dear Erica M,

Wow! We are thankful for your awesome review and great details of your experience with us. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our hospitality and compliment to our yummy breakfast. We are glad that you enjoyed the swimming pool and found your visit to be a comfortable and pleasant experience. We hope to impress you again during your next visit and we thank you for sharing your experience.

Reviewed 10 September 2016

Yes it is in a little strange place, but not as bad as some of the reviews. Yes, they are still renovating, but the rooms are mostly done. The only place you see, is the little space in the entrance.
Holiday weekend and they were a little overbooked. Corporate thing, I think.We arrived around midnight and there was someone waiting for a room. The clerk got our name and we went to our room. Housekeeping had not done it. A mess. The clerk, Kat, found another room that was waiting for someone who hadn't come. She then went to clean the other room for the man waiting.
The room was nice. Very roomy suite. The pool was very clean looking. We enjoyed it several times.
Food. A great little breakfast. They knew how to make the "hotel" breakfast. Went back for seconds.
The staff was as nice as could be. It was really a very pleasant stay.
Would not look for another hotel when we go back to Nashville

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends

Dear Robert Y,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and to acknowledge the efforts of our hardworking staff to be as accommodating, helpful and welcoming as possible. I'm so glad that our renovations did not interfere with your stay and that you enjoyed a five star experience in accommodations and service. We hope to impress you again during your next visit and we thank you for sharing your experience.

Reviewed 28 August 2016

Shady area didn't realize that when I booked through Priceline...within an hour of checking in putting our bags in the room I went to get us something to eat. I did have a rent a car so I thought I lo ked the door well I guess not I get into the car and notice the money I has in the console was gone.I went immediately back into the hotel and the within a couple of minutes the hotel manager gave me the non emergency number. A lot of men standing outside this place. Because I could only wait 2 hours and the police said they had 10 holdings I had to leave to attend a function I called the call...priceless WAS NO HELP neither was the front desk until I stood in the lobby and started telling people what happened to me. I got back to the room they called to say I would get a refund.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank lydunn50
ManagementGM37013, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2016

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and share your experience! I am so sorry that your money was stolen during your most recent stay with us, and I want to assure you that we take the security of our guests very seriously. You can absolutely rest assured that your voice is important to us and that our staff and management are truly sincere in our promise to improve upon the security measures taken to ensure the safety of guest property. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

We stayed here when we needed to pick up my son coming in on a late night flight at the Nashville airport. The hotel was being remodeled but other than seeing the construction supplies outside and the trim not being up in the hall it was very nice. The room was clean and had a fridge and microwave. Breakfast was excellent with plenty of variety in a clean dining area. Best of all the price was great!!! We will definitely stay again when in the area. A real hidden gem.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
ManagementGM37013, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2016

Thank you very much for the compliments you give to our hotel! We value our customer's experience that is why we always make sure that our facilities are in good shape to provide our customers the best we can offer in a reasonable price. It means a lot to us that you've allowed us to be such an important part of your vacation and we thank you for sharing your five star experience!

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Location is kind of hard to find, still under renovations, but worth it. I stayed here a year ago and it's quite better now. Rooms are renovated, fitness center is working great (satellite TV not the best), breakfast is decent...

Stuff are average. Slow for this type of hotel.

Location is good. there are restaurants around. Hotel is not far from the airport. Internet is noy very reliable and it should be impoved by speed and signal.

Room Tip: Ask for renovated rooms.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
ManagementGM37013, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2016

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how you enjoyed your stay with us! I'm so glad that our renovations did not interfere with your stay and that you enjoyed our accommodations and service. We also appreciate your ideas for improving on our amenities, and we look forward to serving you again!