US$135
US$65
US$83
US$58
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$72/night.

Rodeway Inn(Nashville)
US$60
  • Pool
All reviewsroom was cleannashville airportbagelsbell roadstaff was very friendlybreakfast bar
Reviewed 14 July 2017

Pulled in very late and went to our room. When I pulled the sheets back to get into bed I saw a very long black hair. Suspecting that the sheets were not changed I pulled the sheeets fully back and uncovered more and more long black hair, some twisted and matted as though they were pulled out during sleep (?)

Obviously the sheets were not changed and the housekeeper didn't care who knew -- YUCK!!!

I have nothing against long black hairs, I just want to know who they came from. And when I pay good money to sleep after a long day I don't want them in my bed!

The night clerk was very nice and gave me two clean (I hope) sets of sheets so I could re make both beds - not something I expect or want to do after a very long day's drive.

We've been on an extended road trip and stayed in hotels every night for 5 weeks now. This was the worst experience we've had!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
comfortinnsuitesanti, Webmaster at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks for your stay at the Comfort Inn & Suites
We note your review and regret the inconvenience caused howsoever.
We have investigated the issue and we have never come across such a comment earlier, but your review is serious to us.
We shall be taking steps for overall improvement.
Trust us and visit again.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

The pool was too cold to go in and the hot tub jets didn't work. Coffee maker was broken so no coffee at first. Morning front desk man didn't want to get out of his chair when I went to the desk. I had to yell to him what I wanted. The only bright spot was Colby and the breakfast crew. They were very friendly and helpful!
Btw, couldn't eat the fake egg mush they served.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thanks for staying at the Comfort Inn & Suites during your recent visit to our area.
We appreciate your review and the observations. They are precious to us and we shall surely take them for improvement.
We are addressing your observations point by point for further improvement and you shall definitely see the difference during your next visit.
We await your earliest next trip to our area and promise a nice stay with us.

Sincerely
Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for the night while traveling. Only room available was a suite for $197.00 per night. Lack of luggage carts. Night staff wasn't very friendly or helpful. Room was a little outdated and musty. Breakfast was included, but was not very appealing and had no flavor. Even just for a quick overnight stay, it wasnt a very enjoyable experience.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
comfortinnsuitesanti, Webmaster at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Comfort Inn & Suites for your recent stay in our area. Thank you for giving us a review, it is very much appreciated. Upon receipt of your review, the following step was taken:
Housekeeping staff received additional training in the level of cleanliness required of them as our employees. Maintenance was informed of the Lack of luggage carts and instructed to solve the issue.Night Staff received additional training in the courteous manner in which they are to treat our valued guests. .I hope that the next time you visit our area; you will once again choose to stay at Comfort Inn & Suites. I think you will be greatly pleased. We shall look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

Located off I-24 at Exit 59. Exit highway, proceed northeast on very busy, congested Bell Road, then immediately past the on ramp for I-24 North take a hard left onto an access road that really doesn't look like the access road to the hotel. Follow it around and a short distance later you will see the very long, narrow hotel facing the highway. Nice mall very close by but you are taking your life in your own hands trying to walk there - both Bell Rd. and Hickory Hollow Parkway are full of speeders and red light runners - look out !! Anyway, the hotel was clean and quiet, nicely furnished and decorated, and did in fact stink horribly of old rotten cigarettes. The bed was comfortable, TV worked well. Only took me about 25 minutes to get to Nashville Airport at rush hour in the rain. Not sure how price I paid is justifiable - seems about 40% higher than it should be. Otherwise, OK place to crash if arriving late or leaving early from BNA. Maybe bring some incense if you like to be able to breathe without choking on rancid nicotine smell.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guests,

Thanks for the kind comment. I am glad you like our Clean, quiet and comfortable hotel. I am sorry you find it difficult to reach at our hotel. Management was informed about the comment and was requested to get some solution where our valued guests can reach our hotel hassle free. I hope you will revisit us again.

Sincerely

Reviewed 26 June 2017

This isn't a bad hotel ... the rooms have been recently renovated, but I was left with the impression that there was only so much that could done for what is clearly an older property. But the rooms were clean, the beds were comfortable and the staff was friendly.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank MrEMan2
comfortinnsuitesanti, webmaster at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m so happy that you find us a clean,comfortable and pleasant place to stay. I’m glad we could satisfy you.We are looking for ways to improve our service. We hope to see you again in our hotel.