“'Credible Calzone”

Ranked #7 of 49 Restaurants in Arlington
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Description: Family owned pizza shop with fresh toppings and quality meats. Perfect for groups and families. Kids eat free every Tuesday. Pizza, salads, subs, chicken wings, calzones, draft beer and select bottled beers. Great lunch and dinners specials!
Reviewed 3 December 2016

My wife and I have been to 3 Guys Pies several times, each time the food has been incredible. Recently we went and I devoured my Calzone. I had thought I might have to take half home for later, but it was not to be.

I ordered a sausage and onion Calzone. Man, was it good! As the melted cheese was oozing out and mixing with the sausage and onions - it was too much to resist. The dough has just the right amount of "chew" to it too. It was a dish to fill my appetite. If you haven't had one, treat yourself.

-- TIP - They have Daily Specials on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, so check the menu and Web site to be sure you go on your "favorite food" day.

Reviewed 2 November 2016

Really nice staff and really good pizza. Family cant wait to get back for more. We were there on a Sunday afternoon and it was nice an quiet. Not sure if it is like that on a Friday or Saturday.

Reviewed 30 September 2016

Actually reviewing the Southaven Restaurant. Very good experince after spending the day at Millington Winery. We are from Delaware visiting Mississippi and the daughter and son-in-law have brought us to this Southaven restaurant in the past. We do not know what other pizza restaurants Southaven have to offer but this is a good choice. The Garlic knots are very good and the "The Cheesy Guy" pizza is great.

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

I took my three granddaughters here to eat lunch. They wanted cheese pizza and I didn't. So I ordered a salad not expecting much, but I was so surprised. It was wonderful, I enjoyed every bite. The girls loved loved the pizza.

Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

Went here for Friday night dinner and was waited on promptly. Ordered fried pickles and an extra large four topping pizza. Food was good and atmosphere was nice. I plan on returning again.

Melissa P, Owner at Three Guys Pizza Pies, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2016

Glad you enjoyed your visit with us! Thank you for your feedback.