“Great place!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 8 June 2016 via mobile

We stopped by after looking at reviews. We were visiting ACU and looking for a good place for dinner. My mom hates Asian food because it all tastes the same, so it took some convincing to get her in there. We loved it! The staff was welcoming and the atmosphere was clean and inviting. We ordered pot stickers for an appetizer, and they were delicious. We ordered three meals--Lo Mein, Phoenix and Dragon, and the orange peel chicken.

All the meals were delicious, but the Phoenix and dragon was a very small portion fir the price. The three meals were too much for three people, so keep that in mind when ordering.

The restaurant was clean, the bathrooms were clean, and the staff was very attentive. We'll be back again!

Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

We loved the food here. Just passing through on I20 and found this one on trip advisor. We found the rice soup for two very tasty and it had a lot of shrimp and chicken. Also, we had the chicken and vegetables. The dish was packed full of vegetables and the sauce was lite and not salty. We found this to be a great surprise. Service was great and fast. It was crowded with Sunday after church crowd but not too loud. A very great experience.

Reviewed 22 May 2016

I would not expect to find Chinese food in Texas, but this was actually very good Chinese food. It was authentic and reminded me of food I've had in San Francisco's China town.

Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

A popular local restaurant where we had good food and friendly efficient service. Everything was fresh and not expensive .

Reviewed 1 May 2016 via mobile

When dining out for Chinese Food, I frequent Buffets, for I just did not understand how to order at non-buffet Chinese Restaurants.
Our Server, David, was except I exceptional, attentive and "Professional".
The Food was Truly Fresh, and prepared to Order.
Great Pride by there Employees.
We will be 86ing the Buffets in, Abilene, TX from this Day Forward.