“Very good!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

My husband had the chicken curry and I had the chicken fried rice. We loved the fish pond outside as you walked in. We also liked seeing an open kitchen which was very clean.

Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

Been here many times. Food was good. Hot chicken curry was awesome. Shrimp fried rice my fav. Except for the service they always busy!!!!!

Reviewed 9 June 2016

Although I am not a fan of American Chinese food, I agreed to this restaurant based on the reviews. It was NOT disappointing! I had hot and sour soup which came with an egg roll - really liked it, they did not skimp on egg roll filling. The three of us ordered 3 different dishes, then shared. There was a LOT of food. One dish would have fed two average eaters. I had an excellent chicken with orange peel, another had Phoenix and Crown which was good, and one had chicken Lo-mein. The food was not terribly expensive considering the quality and number of awards lining their walls. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 8 June 2016 via mobile

We stopped by after looking at reviews. We were visiting ACU and looking for a good place for dinner. My mom hates Asian food because it all tastes the same, so it took some convincing to get her in there. We loved it! The staff was welcoming and the atmosphere was clean and inviting. We ordered pot stickers for an appetizer, and they were delicious. We ordered three meals--Lo Mein, Phoenix and Dragon, and the orange peel chicken.

All the meals were delicious, but the Phoenix and dragon was a very small portion fir the price. The three meals were too much for three people, so keep that in mind when ordering.

The restaurant was clean, the bathrooms were clean, and the staff was very attentive. We'll be back again!

Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

We loved the food here. Just passing through on I20 and found this one on trip advisor. We found the rice soup for two very tasty and it had a lot of shrimp and chicken. Also, we had the chicken and vegetables. The dish was packed full of vegetables and the sauce was lite and not salty. We found this to be a great surprise. Service was great and fast. It was crowded with Sunday after church crowd but not too loud. A very great experience.