“Coffee was good ham & swiss sandwich....not so much!”
Review of Starbucks

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Starbucks
Ranked #6 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Abilene
Reviewed 26 January 2017

Coffee was good ham & swiss sandwich....not so much! Like all Starbucks, the coffee was great but the ham & swiss sandwich, which is usually pretty good was NOT! BRING BACK THE 'CARVED HAM SAND'!!

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

Went through drive thru. Long wait time.
Ordered pumpkin spice latte. Very good. No issues. Also ordered pike coffee

Reviewed 7 December 2016

Travelers, great new Carved Ham, Egg and Swiss Sand but they are always OUT!! Not to mention the HORRIBLE attitude!

Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

Starbucks is Starbucks overrated overpriced not great plus they support a liberal agenda that I can't adhere to period skipped this and visit a local coffee shop!

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

I am so glad that Abilene has several Starbucks to choose from because this one has extremely poor quality and service. I have visited this location 2-3 times in the past month or so and every time it's awful. Waited in drive thru for 30+ minutes, I politely let the girl at the window know how unacceptable that was and she hatefully replied "We're training. If you want to complain to our my manager, I'll get you his card." A simple I apologize, were training, would have done the job. They must train a lot at this location because nothing ever changes. Never fails that they're out of half the ingredients you try to order. I could go on, but I think my point has been proven.

1  Thank Wwife

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!