“Perfect spot for lunch!”

Mezamiz Coffee House
Ranked #72 of 277 Restaurants in Abilene
Reviewed 28 April 2016 via mobile

I just had the BEST BLT I've had in a very long time!!
Everything was so fresh from the tomato to the croissant!
A quaint, charming little place I highly recommend!!

Reviewed 17 March 2016

Great coffee, food and service. They also serve wine and beer, and have live music some evenings. Nice creekside patio, as well as a meeting room. A little pricey, but worth paying for the atmosphere if you plan to stay awhile.

Reviewed 25 February 2016

Very friendly staff, great food & coffee. Relaxing atmosphere. Parking sometimes a challenge. Love the character of the place!

Reviewed 3 August 2015

It's a wonderfully quirky coffee house with a meeting room, a deck by the usually dry creek, and performances by local musicians. Beer, wine, sandwiches, snacks, dessert, etc. are served in a setting that draws a wide variety of folks. The staff are friendly and efficient. Our family has gone there for years, and it is a good place to have informal meetings and gatherings of various kinds.

1  Thank plemasters
Reviewed 16 July 2015 via mobile

My son and I are doing a cross-country road trip… Abilene happens to be one of our stops… Upon arriving in Abilene we were craving a sweet treat and coffee… We found the perfect spot! The customer service was absolutely fantastic… The lady was truly kind and patient with my son deciding what he wanted… She made him the perfect peanut butter sandwich :-) which was not on the menu and the chai latte was absolutely fantastic! It has a cozy local fill and outdoor seating which we loved!