“Early lunch”

Add it.
Jason's Deli
Ranked #17 of 297 Restaurants in Abilene
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

We both had the managers special with salad bar. My husband had a Rueben with chips. I had a California club with fruit. The sandwiches and fruit were very good. A little disappointed in the spring mix on the salad bar, it was pretty limp and it was only 11:30 a.m., but everything else appeared fresh

I have one concern that I just can't get past. We were waiting at the counter to get our salad plates. A girl came from the back and saw us, everyone else was hanging out at the front counter with the manager. She put the plate on my husbands tray then took her finger, no gloves, and rubbed something off the plate. The manager needs to do some more training with his employees.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Very friendly staff. They keep tables cleared and clean. Food was prepared quickly and exactly as order. Fresh salad and fruit. I had the nutty mixed up salad. Large portion and delicious. Muffins and ice cream are a great extra perk. Their ice and water taste really good which is a definite plus in Abilene Texas.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

We stopped there for lunch and the service was friendly, fast, and the food was delicious. Jason's is a good choice if you want a quick lunch, that is not fried, and might even be good for you.
And if you are in to this sort of thing, there is ice cream, too.

Reviewed 25 April 2017

This Jason's location is well managed and kept clean. The salad bar is well maintained and cleaned regularly. The staff are friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 4 March 2017

We enjoyed our visit to Jason's Deli. I had the salad bar and my son had the meatball sandwich. The prices were higher than expected but the food was still good. There's a nice variety on the salad bar and ice cream for dessert. It's a clean place with friendly wait staff.