“Delicious Cupcakes!”

Add it.
mcKay's Bakery
Ranked #2 of 6 Dessert in Abilene
Reviewed 17 May 2017

These cupcakes were amazing!! I had chocolate and vanilla cupcakes with the regular buttercream icing for my graduation party! My guests kept asking me where I got them! Definitely getting more baked goods here!

Reviewed 26 January 2017

A quaint old cake shop, full of character. Lots of really colourful, delicious cakes, cupcakes, pastries and pies. Polite, friendly service.

Reviewed 25 January 2017

Stopped in after having lunch for something sweet. The place had a lot of choices and was clean. A nice young lady behind the counter helped us with our order. I got an assortment of different cookies and one brownie covered in chocolate icing. All of it was fresh and tasted great!! Will stop in again.

Reviewed 16 November 2016

Received a annaversary cake from the radio station and tried a raspberry cream cake ,it melted in my mouth ,it was as good or better than their carrot cake I'd had earlier in the month.

Reviewed 25 October 2016

advertises as a bakery but has food. Has soup and sandwiches. Bowl of soup and half a sandwich is good.

Been to mcKay's Bakery? Share your experiences!