US$114
GardenInn.com
Days Inn by Wyndham Abilene(Abilene)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$129
US$125
US$111
US$104
Wingate by Wyndham Abilene(Abilene)(Great Value!)
US$90
Priceline
All reviewsping pongpresidential suitesweet shopgame areacomplimentary beveragesatrium areabreakfast and happy hourliving rooma large shopping mallgreat weekendindoor poolfree breakfastmade to order omeletsa nice place to staychecking inwonderful staydefinitely stay here again
Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

This is my home away from home due to work. Have stayed here for many years. I have in those years had some issues, but once brought to the attention of the hotel, always promptly fixed the problem! Best in Abilene!!

Stayed: February 2017
1  Thank Chad F
MCM-Mgt, Manager at MCM Elegante Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2017

Hi Chad! Thank-you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We look forward to many more years. We enjoy repeat guests as they all become a part of our hotel family. Thanks.

Reviewed 27 January 2017

This hotel is aptly named. The charm and elegance of this hotel was only outdone by the congeniality of the staff. Although we arrived late in the evening and departed after our delicious breakfast, I was sorry to leave such a lovely place too soon.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank AmenD0la

Thank-you for taking a minute to let us know about your stay. Hopefully you will have another opportunity to visit for more than just the night. Have a great day.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

I stayed here for an extended period due to work. It is by far the best hotel that I have stayed at in west Texas. The staff was very nice, the bar had real good live music on the weekends, the restaurant served very large portions at a super price. I would and have recommended this place to all my friends if they are in the area!

Room Tip: I stayed in 341 for the 4 months I was there. Close to elevator but a nice corner suite. I recommend it!
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
MCM-Mgt, Manager at MCM Elegante Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2017

Thank-you for taking the time to write a review and letting us know how your stay was, especially where it was an extended stay. It's nice getting to know so many different people. We look forward to any return visits in the future. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed the free drink coupons at the end of the day. Comfy beds. Clean rooms. Nice suites. Definitely recommend room service! Great prices and good, hot food! Nice breakfast! Great place for families.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business

Hi Mada,
I'm glad you had an enjoyable stay and hopefully you had your family with you. We do host a lot of family reunions and there is usually something for everyone to do. Thank-you for taking the time to share your stay and we look forward to many more.

Reviewed 16 January 2017

What was supposed to be a nice romantic evening with my husband, turned into an awful experience. There was a motorcycle club rally going on in the hotel, and the staff put us right in the middle of it! We asked for a room in a quiet area, instead, we were right next to the motorcycle club's hospitality room, which was full of kegs and liquor bottles. We couldn't walk around and sit anywhere in the hotel, as they had overtaken every single area. They were loud, rude and drunk! Even with a smoking ordinance, we couldn't walk out of the hotel without getting a face full of smoke!! I honestly have no complaints about the hotel, aside from the fact that they allowed this to go on and didn't put us right in the middle of all of it, when they put all other guests elsewhere. The TV sounded like a speaker had been blown, but really, no real complaints there. The manager offered us a whopping $35 refund, for a sleepless, unromantic night, I would have been happy if they offered us a free night to return again! I say go, stay at this hotel, but beware of who else may be staying and that the hotel really won't do anything about it, if they get loud!

Stayed: January 2017

Thank-you for letting us know about your experience. The group you were referring to was a veteran's reunion of the men and women that served together over the years and they occupied the better part of the hotel. I went back and checked your reservation to see if there were any special requests, but I didn't see any. When's there's a special occasion, please call us in advance so we can help you to make it a memorable stay. Thank you again for letting us know about your disappointment.