“Affordable Elegance”

MCM Elegante Suites
Ranked #15 of 37 Hotels in Abilene
Reviewed 13 February 2017

While on business in Abilene I needed an overnight stay and my customer casually mentioned this property as one he really enjoys. On his recommendation I decided to check out pricing and was blown away at how affordable it was. I was even more impressed when I saw it, first from the street level and then from inside the lobby. It did give the feel of "old school" elegance. Check In was easy and I was offered a suite on the second floor which overlooked an atrium which included a restaurant and small beverage service area. Upon checkin I was offered two coupons for complimentary beverages as well as a breakfast coupon which included made-to-order omelets. The crowning touch was free shuttle service to the Abilene airport. Oh, and across the street is a large shopping mall where I spent several hours of wonderful shopping just to pass the time... I would definitely stay here again anytime in the Abilene area... Tichiganblues

Room Tip: Any Suite overlooking the Atrium
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Tichiganblues
MCM-Mgt, Manager at MCM Elegante Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2017

Thank-you for taking the time to let us know about your stay! We all enjoy that "old elegant feeling" that is here. The mall is also a big plus to many of our guests. Thanks once again and we look forward to future visits.

Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

This is my home away from home due to work. Have stayed here for many years. I have in those years had some issues, but once brought to the attention of the hotel, always promptly fixed the problem! Best in Abilene!!

Stayed: February 2017
1  Thank Chad F

Hi Chad! Thank-you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We look forward to many more years. We enjoy repeat guests as they all become a part of our hotel family. Thanks.

Reviewed 27 January 2017

This hotel is aptly named. The charm and elegance of this hotel was only outdone by the congeniality of the staff. Although we arrived late in the evening and departed after our delicious breakfast, I was sorry to leave such a lovely place too soon.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank AmenD0la

Thank-you for taking a minute to let us know about your stay. Hopefully you will have another opportunity to visit for more than just the night. Have a great day.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

I stayed here for an extended period due to work. It is by far the best hotel that I have stayed at in west Texas. The staff was very nice, the bar had real good live music on the weekends, the restaurant served very large portions at a super price. I would and have recommended this place to all my friends if they are in the area!

Room Tip: I stayed in 341 for the 4 months I was there. Close to elevator but a nice corner suite. I recommend...
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
MCM-Mgt, Manager at MCM Elegante Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2017

Thank-you for taking the time to write a review and letting us know how your stay was, especially where it was an extended stay. It's nice getting to know so many different people. We look forward to any return visits in the future. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed the free drink coupons at the end of the day. Comfy beds. Clean rooms. Nice suites. Definitely recommend room service! Great prices and good, hot food! Nice breakfast! Great place for families.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business

Hi Mada,
I'm glad you had an enjoyable stay and hopefully you had your family with you. We do host a lot of family reunions and there is usually something for everyone to do. Thank-you for taking the time to share your stay and we look forward to many more.