US$114
US$94
US$101
US$97
Hampton.com
Days Inn by Wyndham Abilene(Abilene)(Great Value!)
US$59
Residence Inn Abilene(Abilene)
US$127
US$118
Residence Inn
Wingate by Wyndham Abilene(Abilene)(Great Value!)
US$90
Priceline
All reviewsfree drinksping pongsweet shopgame areaatrium areabreakfast and happy hourliving roomhotel offersa large shopping mallindoor poolbuffet breakfastgreat weekendmade to order omeletsa nice place to staychecking inhome away from homewonderful stay
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

The room was clean and I liked the configuration of the rooms. Bathroom and furniture outdated but who cares when your sleeping. Hotel offers breakfast and happy hour was fun. Pool tables, ping pong, and a pool available. Laundry room was clean. Staff was courteous and helpful.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Mrs R
MCM-Mgt, Manager at MCM Elegante Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2017

Thank-you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. I am glad that your stay was both comfortable and hospitable. We do look forward to future visits!

Reviewed 28 April 2017

The MCM Elegante Suites is beautiful. The rooms are clean, spacious, and very comfortable. The staff is pleasant and very friendly and helpful. Loved the complimentary breakfast! Will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MCM-Mgt, Manager at MCM Elegante Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2017

Thank-you Joan for taking a minute to let us know about your stay! It is always nice hearing from our guests and we look forward to many more visits.

Reviewed 28 April 2017

What an outstanding staff!! We so enjoyed our stay. We will be back again as our son is stationed at the Dyess Air Force Base. The breakfast was delicious and had all our favorite foods! The room was cleaned very well every day.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank-you Jenn for taking the time to let us know about your stay! We do look forward to many more visits. Be sure to sign up for the frequent stay program!

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

Hotel offers free hot breakfast and the beds were comfortable enough. No complaints there. Probably a little pricier than what I'd expect for the town but the location is convenient to a large shopping mall and restaurants. Nice interior layout with indoor atrium gives it an open feeling.

HOWEVER they really designed their room layout poorly as the bar is located right below those rooms I've listed above. Especially room 274 which is where we were. You actually feel the bass vibrating the floor, bed, and all your internal organs. Forget about any sleep - your only options are to pack up and move to another room or wait until the bar closes at 1am. And hope the singer is in tune or else you will get zero enjoyment from your lack of slumber. I tried complaining to the manager but the front desk person told me there was no one else but her on that night.
The next day I contacted the manager and they comped me for that night - a reasonable settlement.

This review is to ensure you don't have the same problem we did - it's not worth the hassle having to deal with it that night or having to complain and settle the matter the next day.
Hope this is helpful

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank A Z
MCM-Mgt, Manager at MCM Elegante Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Hi and thank-you for letting us know about your stay. I'm glad we were able to make up for the previous night and yes those rooms can be loud when there is entertainment. We do try to make mention of the fact before a guest checks in especially if there are no other options. We will continue to encourage staff to make our guests aware of this area especially when we have live entertainment.

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Very disgusted with the cleaning of my room… What's worse is when I called to complain....they didn't seem that surprised. They didn't offer a discount on my room… Refund of any kind… they just basically said that they will get to the bottom of it.

I found someone's fake eyelashes on the bar.... I found insects in the windowsill… Looked like Roach. The carpet was filthy. My wife wiped what I hope were crumbs… Off of the sheets.

I felt like I needed to spray Lysol and use Clorox wipes everywhere!!!!

This is not what the Embassy suites that I visit are usually like. This was my first stay at the MCM Elegante… Not sure I will visit again. I'm sad that MCM Elegante bought this hotel from Embassy

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family