US$114
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$133
US$129
Hotels.com
Days Inn by Wyndham Abilene(Abilene)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
Hampton.com
Residence Inn Abilene(Abilene)
US$137
US$127
All reviewsparking lotwafflesroom was cleangas stationroom ratean older propertystaff was friendlywill stay there againking roomfront desk clerkmotelpetsinterstateacucollegetexas
Reviewed 14 October 2016

the beds were full size and is hard for two person to sleep on the same bed. the rooms were designed for two people even do I ask for 4 adults. the room had a smell of some body smoking and the day I left I know is it that the smoke detector was covered with a tape. I let the front desk know on my way out.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 October 2016

The front desk staff was very pleasant and efficiently got us to our room. The room was big, clean and very comfortable. I would definitely recommend this hotel if you are in the area. Everything was great.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ0544GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Abilene, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2016

Kathy12002,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am glad you had a good stay with us and were able to feel settled into your room.
I will share your review with my staff.

Sieedah F.

Reviewed 1 October 2016

First time customer of La Quinta hotels. Very satisfied with the hotel. Room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was what I would have expected it to be with the basics of cereal, waffles, hard boiled eggs, pastries, toast/bagels, etc.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2016

Our stay was okay, but you really need the handicap bars or rack in the bathroom. Our room was okay, but the room my daughter & her kids were in had a strong strong order of smoke in it. You really need to fix the front door because when I opened the door, it took part of my hide off on my left arm. I have stayed out other LQ & they were really nice. You didn't have a microwave or refrigerator.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 September 2016

very friendly staff, clean rooms, good value for the money located very access able to the freeway. Gas station very close. Restaurants very close. Was very easy to find after leaving the freeway. If you like to swim they have a nice pool.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple