All reviewsparking lotwest lakewafflesgas stationplace to stayan older propertyroom was clean and comfortablefront desk clerkmotelpetsinterstatecollegetexas
Reviewed 28 October 2016

The room was terribly dirty. Front desk staff was very nice but there were dead bugs in the pictures on wall a droplet of blood on sheet and overwhelming citrus smell caused us bad headache. Unacceptable

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ0544GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Abilene, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2016

X2655EPjenniferc

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. I apologize that your room did not live up to your expectation. This is not the type of stay that I want guests to have when staying with us.
I will use your review to help make this a better place to stay
Thank you for reviewing.

S. Francis

Reviewed 25 October 2016

This LaQuinta is a little older and shows it. The staff is very nice, the bed was comfortable, and the breakfast was good. A little noisy from the freeway traffic. Good price. Go to the next exit for a large choice of restaurants.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 October 2016

As we traveled across country, La Quinta has been a great chain to stay at especially with our cat. Convenient Abilene location, very nice staff and very comfortable room. Clean rooms and such a comfy bed! I highly recommend!

Reviewed 14 October 2016

the beds were full size and is hard for two person to sleep on the same bed. the rooms were designed for two people even do I ask for 4 adults. the room had a smell of some body smoking and the day I left I know is it that the smoke detector was covered with a tape. I let the front desk know on my way out.

Reviewed 14 October 2016

The front desk staff was very pleasant and efficiently got us to our room. The room was big, clean and very comfortable. I would definitely recommend this hotel if you are in the area. Everything was great.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ0544GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Abilene, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2016

Kathy12002,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am glad you had a good stay with us and were able to feel settled into your room.
I will share your review with my staff.

Sieedah F.