“Good food and service”
Review of Social House

Social House
Ranked #45 of 206 Restaurants in Addison
Reviewed 16 April 2017

Really nice and inviting wait staff that provided attentive service and food recommendations. All courses were either good or very good from the appetizers to the desserts. Good place to go with a larger group.

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Typical bar food atmosphere, the food was just ok. If you like beer they have over 50 beers to choose from which was beat. When we sat down our group was informed that we had 30 minutes to eat and drink. Overall the service got better after that so I rated this just average.

Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

Brunch was great! There was a 30 minute wait but we lucked up on bar seats. The bartenders were attentive and suggested great menu items and mimosa carafes that made brunch amazing! Get the banana foster french toast. You won't regret it!

Reviewed 27 December 2016

I am so glad that this place is just 5 minutes from me! This is the definitely the spot to be for brunch, lunch, or dinner. It's a great gathering place for friends, and the food is absolutely delicious...I am from Louisiana, so I know great food. I have hosted many meet-ups/gatherings, to include my daughter's 21st birthday that our server went above and beyond to make it special. She added sparklers to her cake, and it was absolutely the best finale to a memorable evening!

Reviewed 31 October 2016

The Social House is a great place to meet friends for happy hour and lite bites. Although the area is very popular so add a little extra time to get in and find parking. SH has a nice selection of beers on tap and happy hour priced food. Try the margherita pizzas in various configurations. The seating in the area is nice. You can always find a good spot to have a drink and a conversation. I recommend a seat by the fireplace in the winter. Enjoy!

Been to Social House? Share your experiences!