“One of the best BBQ places in Dallas!”

Spring Creek Barbeque
Ranked #38 of 210 Restaurants in Addison
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Spring Creek Barbeque is one of the best BBQ placing in Dallas Texas! The Ribs, Chopped Beef, Chicken, Sausage Links, and the endless Veggies are so good! The Green beans are the BEST!! The Peach Cobbler with Ice Cream OOOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOOO My!!! LOL!!

Reviewed 30 July 2017

This is the second time (different location) that we have been to Spring Creek BBQ. We came here with my son's soccer team (23 of us in all). When you go in, you go thru a line and pick out your food. It makes it very quick to get your food, and everyone can pay for their own dinner, as opposed to have=ing it all on one check and having to figure out everyone's costs. Both properties we visited has nice side rooms, that accommodated our whole team. The decor is nice and casual. they have someone coming around multiple times offering fresh-hot rolls table side. This is a great place for a group!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Spring Creek is one of my favorite places to eat in the metroplex. I have been to multiple locations and the food is always great. The dinner rolls are fantastic as is the banana pudding.

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Good rolls, average brisket, mushy bland sides. Nice person working dining room handing out fresh rolls. If you are a visitor to Texas, please don't confuse this with good BBQ - that would be like judging NY pizza by eating at a Pizza Hut.

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

Everything except the bread was just ok. Sliced brisket had a spongy sort of texture. The sides (beans and slaw) were okay. The bread is great. Maybe they should bill it as a bakery with BBQ. For 2 plates at lunchtime: $35. Too much for sure. Of all the BBQ joints near me I would put this one at the bottom. And it didn't look quite clean and was sort of dreary. The return vent that I could see (at least that's what I think it was) looked flocked there was so much funk on it. I won't be going back. Ever.

Been to Spring Creek Barbeque? Share your experiences!