“My New Go To Pizza Joint!”
Review of Taste Of Chicago

Taste Of Chicago
Ranked #30 of 206 Restaurants in Addison
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Description: We serve the authentic Deep dish pizza and Italian beef sandwiches that was all started in Chicago. We have other delicious items on the menu that we think you will appreciate. Come try us once and you will be back
Reviewed 29 September 2016

Hey Carrollton and Addison, this is the best pizza place in our area in my opinion. I have been searching for a really good pizza place since Uno's left Addison yeeaaarss ago! I tried one of their specialty pizza's--the Chicago classic and it was absolutely spectacular. I didn't have time to get it in the deep dish style as I was time constrained....but I will next time.

The staff was pleasant and very, very attentive....I never had to wait for my glass to refilled. I cannot wait to go back..and better yet, they have a 4 mile delivery range.

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

Food is super expensive. After spending $80 for a family of 4 (2 adults and 2 kids under 6) we left the place and went to another restaurant because we're so frustrated with the food and serving portions. You're better off going to restaurants downtown

Reviewed 11 August 2016

The pizza here is a true Chicago-style deep dish. The toppings are about 2.5-3 inches thick, so they don't skimp there. They're pretty pricey, but two slices will fill you up.

Reviewed 9 August 2016

As a former Chicagoan, I am always on the lookout for real deep dish pizza. While in Addison for a recent tennis tournament we happened to find this place and ended up eating here twice over the weekend. First time we had calzones and Italian beef sandwiches--both were awesome. A couple of nights later we called ahead and ordered a deep dish pizza, and when we arrived at the restaurant (which was getting very crowded) they had reserved a table for us and after quickly eating our salads, the pizza was ready. It was so good, just like they make in Chicago. Not doughy at all, the crust is deep but tender with tons of toppings and the sauce had a touch of sweetness. I could only eat one slice it was so filling. Sure wish we had a pizza joint like this where I live.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

Don't blink because you might drive right by this gold mine of delicious deep dish pizza. I am from Chicago, and this made me miss home even more. It's a small family style restaurant hidden in a business complex off of Midway Rd. The staff was great; the pizza was awesome, and the pictures around the restaurant made it feel like home. We will be going back. Side note, you might want to call ahead if dining in because it takes 45 minutes to prepare the deep dish pizza. It can also get busy.

Been to Taste Of Chicago? Share your experiences!