Hampton Inn and Suites - Dallas Allen
GardenInn.com
US$66
US$64
TripAdvisor
Hyatt Place Dallas/Allen(Allen)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$109
Hyatt.com
US$129
TripAdvisor
US$96
Home2.com
US$144
La Quinta Inn & Suites McKinney(McKinney)(Great Value!)
US$79
All reviewsoutlet mallgreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastindoor poolroom was cleanpremium outletsnice place to staybreakfast areaeasy accesswalking distanceenjoyed my stayhotel is locateda great stayshopping tripparking lotlocated rightshopping and restaurants
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 February 2012

We needed to stay near McKinney, but this hotel was more affordable than all the McKinney locations that were this nice. It was very convenient to the expressway and 121. The only downside was that it's tough to turn left (East) onto Stacy Rd. But the hotel overall was clean, the staff was very helpful, and the breakfast buffet was wonderful! I highly recommend this hotel and will definitely stay here next time we visit McKinney.

• Stayed: February 2012
Hampton D, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites - Dallas Allen, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2012

Dear Chrisschmied,

Thank you soo much for taking the time to give some feedback about your stay here at the Hampton Inn & Sts, Allen, Tx. You're opinion does matter to every team member here and I truly believe this is why you are able to rank us as you did!
I look forward to meeting you on your next trip to this area, please let me know you are here!

Much Respect!

The General Manager & Team

Reviewed 1 February 2012

I had to attend an all day meeting but my wife got to shop at the outlet mall. No worries for me because she could just walk out the door and be there. The king bed suite was great for the price, the couch was hard as a rock but some people may like that. The free breakfast was wonderful.....apparently shoppers don't take their kids on overnight shopping trips.

Room Tip: If your getting a suite just for the couch it's not worth it.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Hampton D, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites - Dallas Allen, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2012

Dear RDAlvarado,

Thanks for the wonderful review on your recent trip to our Hotel and fine City! I do appreciate your feedback, and have made note of the comment on the couch firmness. Hopefully haveing the extra space, bar, microwave and mini refrigerator still made the room a great value for you as you returned from a long day at work and your wife returned from a long day of shopping!

I hope to meet you on your next trip to town, please stop by and ask for me so I can personally thank you for your choice to stay with us!

Respectfully,
Hampton Inn & Suites General Manager

Reviewed 24 January 2012

This Hampton is a nice hotel right in the heart of Allen shopping and eateries. The hotel is located right next to the entrance of Allen Premium Outlets, so if shopping is your thing, this is a perfect spot for you! The rooms were nice and they offer a hot breakfast included in your stay. We enjoyed it and would return.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear CheesyCharlie,

Thank you for your wonderful review of our Hampton Inn & Suites here in Allen, Texas!
You are so right with the comment "What you would expect from Hampton" as that is what Hilton is trying to convey....Consistency, consistency, consistency!

Please stop by the desk and ask for me on your next trip in as I'd love to personally thank you for choosing us!

Hope to see you both real soon!

Reviewed 22 January 2012

This is the nicest Hampton Inn we've stayed in---top notch amenities, great staff, wonderfully comfortable beds, super clean and the location is a dream if you like to shop and I DO!!
We'll be back! Literally right on the same grounds as a super outlet mall--you can't go wrong---walk to shop from your room! Lovely!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business

Dear Gwendolyn919,

Oh Happy Day is right, that works both ways, as you have made our day!
Thank you for the wonderful review! We are so glad you chose our fine Hotel as your resting place in between shopping 'til you drop!

We look forward to your next trip. Please stop by the desk and ask for me the next time you are in town, I'd love to meet you as I appreciate you so much!

Thanks again!

Reviewed 5 January 2012

We had reservations for a Friday and Saturday night stay but ended up going down a day earlier.

We arrived late Thursday night and were unable to get the same room as what our reservation was for, so we ended up having to change rooms the next day. This was not an issue and Carlos at the front desk was very helpful and nice with doing this. I say this also because he was able to let us get moved into our room earlier than he had promised.

Location: Easy access from the highway and easy access when leaving. It is in the parking lot of the outlet mall, so really great for a day of shopping and taking breaks in between. There are plenty of restaurants within a 5 minute drive. Uncle Julios was good (sign up for their email club the day before you think you will go).

Rooms: Rooms were very clean and the housekeeping did a great job of cleaning as well. Beds were very soft and comfortable and had ample pillows. We had a king room the first night which was a king bed, sofa, coffee table, desk and kitchen area. The kitchen area had a sink, fridge, microwave and coffee maker. The 2nd and 3rd nights we had the 2 bed queen suite, which had 2 queen beds, sofa, coffee table and kitchen area. The sofas are pull out sofas. The suite was much roomier and what I would do again.

Breakfast was complimentary and good. Over the 3 mornings we had eggs, sausage, potato cubes, biscuits and gravy. These were all in addition to the waffle maker, toast, bagels, English muffins, yogurt, cold cereals, oatmeal and fruits. There is also juices (cranberry and orange), milk, coffee, assorted teas and hot chocolates. We really enjoyed the breakfast there. The lady keeping working this area and keeping everything in order (wish I had her name) was very nice and kept the area clean and running smooth.

There is an indoor pool with an outdoor hot tub. The pool area and fitness are were very clean and my son greatly enjoyed the pool.

You cannot beat the location if you plan on doing some shopping. Also it is maybe 15 minutes from Ikea-Frisco. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and I plan on staying there again next time I go there.

Room Tip: The south facing rooms have a nice view of the road and shopping centers located nearby. North side has a view of the back of the outlet mall.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank cynthiatulsa

Dear CynthiaTulsa,

Thanks for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of your stay with us! You had so many nice things to say, I will be forwarding your praises on the the individuals you mentioned (and the departments)!
We look forward to your next visit, please ask for me as I would like to personally meet such an awesome fan of our fine Hotel!

Thanks again and have a great day as you have made it a great day here at the Hampton Inn & Suites- Allen!