US$92
US$111
GardenInn.com
US$66
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$73/night.

US$125
US$122
Homewood
US$169
US$116
US$88
Home2.com
All reviewsoutlet mallcomplimentary breakfastgreat hotelroom was cleanindoor poolpremium outletswalking distanceeasy accessbreakfast areaparking lotnice place to stayenjoyed my staya great stayoatmealshopping tripconvenient locationstaff was friendly
Reviewed 26 April 2014

This is a very nice Hampton with all of the regular perks you would expect to find. One bonus I liked is the exercise room. It was well serviced and clean with plenty of equipment. The staff at this hotel is very good, fast with service and follow up to make sure all is well. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Hampton D, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites - Dallas Allen, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Dear Rollinsthomas,

Thanks so much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. Not only are you helping all our future potential guests, you are helping us as a team here at the Hampton. We truly appreciate you!

Reviewed 26 April 2014

I stay at a lot of Hampton Inns and this is probably the best one yet. Will definitely stay there again on my next trip. If there was a down side, it was the lack of a hot tub / jucuzzi. However, this was a great hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear Brian E F,

Thanks so much for the wonderful review! Stop by the desk on your next trip to Allen, we'd love to meet another member of our extended family!

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Clean rooms and courteous staff. The pool and gym are a bit small but I did not use any of these services so there was no issue for me personally. One issue that anooyed me was the internet connection which varied during the entire stay. I will be returning to this Hotel again during my next stay in Allen.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Dear Blaise S,

Thanks for the review of your recent stay here at the Hampton Inn & Suites- Allen! We appreciate that you will be staying with us again on your next trip this way. Please stop by the desk and ask for a manager so that we can get a better idea of exactly what the internet issue was with your stay as we want you to be more than satisfied!

Reviewed 9 April 2014

Pleased with our stay at this hotel - will be in the area again several times over the next 4 months and plan to stay at this hotel again on those trips. The hotel was busy but the noise level in our suite was quiet and relaxing.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton D, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites - Dallas Allen, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Dear Crystal P,

Thanks for staying and reviewing our Hotel! Looking forward to your next visit. Please stop by and let us know how we can earn the perfect 5 rating!
Respectfully,

Management

Reviewed 9 April 2014

We regularly stay at Hampton Inns. Our normal stop in Plano was booked, so we decided to try this one. The location is super. It's easily accessible from Hwy 75, is not far from restaurants, and is within walking distance of an outlet mall (but take the car--the outlet mall is very spread out!). Having recently read holyrood's comments about staff not speaking much, I especially took notice of this. Check in was smooth and the guy at the desk asked if everything was ok every time he saw us. The next morning we were at breakfast early. I've made plenty of Hampton Inn waffles and I noticed the batter was very runny and obviously needed stirring. Nobody was around to help, so I stuck my head in the kitchen, saw the breakfast lady, and politely told her the issue. She got a whisk and stirred the batter. She uttered not a word--no "Sorry about that" or "Thanks for letting me know", nor did she smile at all. I have never seen a more dour Hampton Inn employee. To her credit, everything was fairly warm and the area was clean, but I never saw her leave the kitchen. The Breakfadt people can be key to customer satisfaction. We still are loyal to an Austin HI nearly 20 years after our first stay because of the vibrant and helpful breakfast lady they had. And she's been gone for years. At checkout, the man at the desk did say, "Thank you" but no asking how the stay was or "Have a safe trip" even. I think there's a lot more staff work to be done.
I will give them kudos of the highest level because their room information on the Hilton Honors website actually says in plain language that king rooms do not have bathtubs. Most try to hide that fact and it's my greatest peeve with Hampton. However, king suites weren't much more than king rooms, so that's what we got in order to have a tub. It wasn't really a suite. It was one room with a fridge, microwave, sitting area, and bed area. However, it was spacious, very clean, and had Neutrogena amenities. We would definitely stay there again. It would be a top notch property if the staff could muster a kind word or two.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Striggs,

Thanks for the detailed and therefore very helpful review! We appreciate you letting us know the areas we need to focus on, and we are on it!

Looking forward to your next stay!