“Everyone is SO friendly!”
Review of Cliffside Coffee

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cliffside Coffee
Ranked #8 of 13 Coffee & Tea in Amarillo
Reviewed 20 August 2016

It amazes me how friendly these people are. Like I work at a hotel, and seeing the way they treat me as their customer is exactly how I want to treat my guests. They are outstanding and each time I come by and get something different they give me their honest opinions and it's like they already know what I like because every time I get different coffee it's so delicious! I've never in my life met such interesting young friendly baristas. They are awesome! If you haven't tried this place out it's a pure gem. Give it a go! You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 17 August 2016

I had the Grasshopper iced latte. That was really good. Loved the friendly staff and the location. I love the local coffee shops and support them instead of the big chain coffee shops. There is life beyond Starbucks.

Reviewed 31 May 2016 via mobile

I went to Cliffside Coffee while on a roadtrip with my boyfriend. I had a cappuccino and it was wonderful! The baristas working were also very helpful. My boyfriend and I were in Amarillo for the day and asked what there was to do around town. The nice fellow at the cash register told us about places we could hike, so we checked it out. Cliffside is a quality place to stop for caffeine when you're on the road!

Reviewed 25 April 2016

My boyfriend and I came here on opening night (they were serving $1 drinks). People were really into, as we waited in line about an hour, but it didn't seem that long. There was a lady (who we later found out was the mother of the owner) who was walking around the patio and taking drink orders. She was asking people about their day and was so friendly. We ordered 4 different drinks, and tried each one, they were all amazing! There are so many flavors you can add as well, and you can get them iced, frozen, or hot.
My boyfriend has been back on pretty much a daily basis. They knew him by name after the 2nd time he's been there. I've been back with him a few times, and they have been so wonderful and sweet each time. They know so many of their customers by name. I have never seen customer service like this anywhere!
Their products are also cheaper than most other coffee places but are great quality. They have a drive up window as well as a walk up window with about 6 tables and benches on a patio.