“Best Mexican in Years!”

La Fiesta Grande
Ranked #168 of 540 Restaurants in Amarillo
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 16 March 2018

Wow! We picked this place more or less on looks, but it far exceeded our expectations. The food was so good we couldn't stop eating. Best Quesadillas I've ever eaten in my life.

Portions were huge and we had a lot left over. It was just as good the next day.

Another plus is that our food arrived within five minutes, which in my experience is unheard of in a sit down Mexican restaurant.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

I have a restaurant for each of my favorite dishes. At La Fiesta, I get a smothered burrito. Cheesy yumminess! Love to mix their green sauce to make the red sauce a little spicier. Only negative is once in a while, the service is not the best, but overall, they do a good job. I had my first burrito in their 45th street location in the late 80's!

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Recommended by the nearby hotel, and within walking distance I thought this would be a great stop. There is very little lighting in the parking lot, and so it looked as though it was already closed. Once inside, everyone was very nice, and we were seated immediately. Had a super nice waiter. The food however, was only ok - not the terrific food we were expecting based on the hotel recommendation. It came out fast, it was hot, but it just was not exceptional flavor. I would go back and try a different meal, thinking perhaps it was just our choices tonight, because the staff was really good.

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Long standing Amarillo Staple! La Fiesta has always done a great job and continues to serve the area well! Everything is good, consistently great and always a stop for us when we come through town!

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

Went on a Friday, sign says open till 10:30. All lights on and I was left to stand waiting to be seated for several minutes to just be told , closed early. I will never return again, if your closed turn off some lights and be prompt to let people know your closed.

Been to La Fiesta Grande? Share your experiences!