US$109
Hampton.com
US$105
Hampton.com
US$104
Drury Inn & Suites Amarillo(Amarillo)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$110
My Place Hotel-Amarillo, TX(Amarillo)
US$91
US$139
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$112
US$109
All reviewsbig texansausageparking lot isgreat showerhotel chainindoor poolroom was cleangreat night's sleepfree breakfastbooked this hoteldesk clerkking suitewest sidehiepetconditionerrust
Reviewed 13 December 2016

I was flying out in the morning so I wanted to be close to the airport. This is convenient to the airport and the rooms are clean and quiet. There aren't many choices for restaurants nearby but you can get pizza or Chinese delivered, I opted for Chinese from Pacific Rim and it was excellent.There is a $5 delivery fee but I thought was worth not going back out.
The only downside of (all) Holiday Inns are the breakfasts tend to be boring and the pancake machines are silly and seldom used.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 December 2016 via mobile

On a recent business trip to Amarillo, we decided to stay here as it was very close to the Amarillo airport. We arrived late and I was very tired. The front desk clerk got us checked in super fast and even gave me some bottles of water which were greatly appreciated. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. I slept like a baby on the comfy mattress.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

I had a very enjoyable stay in a nicely appointed room and very comfortable bed. The hotel also has a restaurant that offers room service. I had an excellent breakfast delivered to my room and enjoyed the best omelet ever.
I will definitely choose this hotel again when in Amarillo.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 October 2016

I stay at Holiday Inn Express at least a couple times a year, and this wasn't the best place I've been. The cleanliness of the room was sub-par, found hairs in the bed, bobby pin and debris on the floor, a bug or 2 wondering the room.
On the other hand the breakfast was a typical Holiday Inn, fresh bacon, eggs, pancakes, and cereals.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

This is one of the dirtiest and Worn HIE's that I've been to. There are stains all over the room walls, musty smell in the room and the a/c wasn't functioning correctly..the wall thermostat did nothing and you had to try and twist knows on the old unit. It looked like maybe the original unit broke and they pulled an old one out of the barn to put in with worn out knobs. Mold in the shower as well. Won't be back!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family