“Very good sushi ”

Sushi Domo Bar & Grill
Ranked #170 of 931 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

This was my first time eating at this sushi bar and it was a great choice. Everyone was super friendly and the service was spot on. The waitress was very helpful and made several trips back to check on us. She new the menu and was very aware of what she like as well as customer feed back on what was good.

The sushi was very good and fresh and was made just right, not to much rice or over baring with sauce. I really enjoy all the rolls we had.
My top 2 where the spider roll and the wasabi roll. There was one more but don't remember the name the something sex.

Anytime I am back in that area I will be stopping in and getting some sushi..

Date of visit: January 2017

Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

Looking for new places to dine in my area and came across this place - i can honestly say that Sushi Domo is the best sushi restaurant in Arlington. The atmosphere may not be to everyone's tastes, it is very dimly lit and tends to have loud background music, but in my opinion it all just adds to the feel and style of the place - very much 'friday date night' vs 'afternoon family meal'.

Menu wise, everything is excellent however their dragon and rainbow rolls are exceptional!

This restaurant has become our go-to sushi place - 5/5!

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Leaving now from
Sushi Domo and what a TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT!! Wait staff VERY unskilled and uneducated about Sushi. As well as, the chefs ( or ownership) has DEFINITELY changed!! Quality of Sushi has totally diminished - and so has the availability! The wait staff had to inform us several times that out selection was NOT AVAILABLE.
Terrible disappointing evening!

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 25 June 2016

I'll keep it simple:
Food: 3/5 Sushi was not very good at all, chicken dish was made with bad cuts of meat
Service: 3/5
Atmosphere: 4/5

Likely will not return.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 4 May 2016

Love this place! I eat lunch here every Friday. Completely addicted. Great food, good service and I love the atmosphere.

Date of visit: April 2016